*SOLD* - Feel Free to Still Contact Me - Will Update Once Sold.
6.4L 2015 Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon
Want a HEMI 392 Jeep Wrangler but don’t want to wait for the Factory release? Better yet – do you want one but don’t want to spend $90,000+? Then this is the Jeep for you.
This started life as a 2015 Jeep JK Unlimited Rubicon, fully loaded. As the tires got bigger the little V6 just wasn’t cutting it. Enter a professionally-installed Dakota Customs 6.4L HEMI kit with a new Gen III Apache HEMI Crate Motor. 485 HP and 475 lb-ft of torque in 4,000lb Jeep! The advantage of the Dakota Customs kit is that it includes a custom ECM which preserves all factory functions.
With new 37” BFG KM3s, stock gearing this Jeep will now burn rubber at all four corners. All upgrades have been professionally installed by either OC Motorsports or BajaHQ in Southern California. Professionally maintained with oil changes, tire rotation and balancing every 2,500 miles. This is one of the cleanest JKUs on the market, and one of a very few with a 6.4L HEMI!
Below is a list of upgrades to the Jeep.
• Poison Spyder Bruizer Mid Front Bumper
• KC Hilites Square Recessed LED Foglights
• (Not Currently Installed) 2 KC Hilites Gravity Pro LED Bumper Mounted Lights
• Warn Zeon Winch with Synthetic Rope
• Factor55 Flat Link
• Nemesis Industries Aluminum Notorious Front Fender Flares
• Aluminum Inner Fender Liners Front and Rear
• Method NV Full Beadlock 17” Wheels
• New 37” BFGoodrich KM3 Tires
• KC Hilites Gravity Pro LED A-Pillar Mounted Lights
• Nemesis Industries Titan Tub Armor
• Nemesis Industries Billy Rocker Kit
• (Never Installed) M-Rack Roof Rack with KC Hilites Pro6 Forward Facing Lightbar (6 lights) and 4 Side-Facing LED Floodlights
• (Not Currently Installed) Yakima Round Bar Roof Rack
• PCI Race Radios Non-Grounding Plane Roof Mounted Antenna
• Nemesis Industries Aluminum Notorious Rear Fender Flares
• Nemesis Industries Spare Tire Carrier Delete With LED License Plate Light
• Method NV Faux Beadlock 17” Wheel With 35” Goodyear Spare Tire
• Poison Spyder Rear Bumper w/LED Backup Lights
• Bolt Jeep Hood Lock (keyed to ignition key)
• Bolt Hitch Lock and Cable Lock (both keyed to ignition key)
• Dakota Kustoms 6.4 L HEMI Crate Motor Conversion Kit
• Red-Top Optima Battery
• (Never Installed) Genesis Offroad Dual Battery Kit (not including batteries)
• SPod Power Distribution System (6 Switched Circuits)
• 1350 Front Driveshaft
• Teraflex High Angle Front CV Joint
• Artec Front Axle Truss System
• Teraflex Big Brake Kit
• Teraflex 2.5" Lift Kit with Flex Arms, Track Bar and Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks
• Fox Steering Stabilizer
• ATP Billet Driver, Passenger and Rear Grab Handles
• Jeep Top Insulation Panels
• Kenwood 110 Watt Race Radio
• Drake Passenger Seat Quick-Release Fire Extinguisher Mount
• MaxOut Fire Extinguisher
• Innovative JK Products Under-Seat Mount for ARB Air Compressor
• Innovative JK Products In-Car Air System
• Innovative JK Products Under-Seat Radio Mount
• ARB On-Board Twin High Performance Air Compressor
• Innovative JK Products Rear-Seat Tilt Blocks
• Fabtech Rear Storage Shelf
With all of that, there is some fine print. First, this car cannot be registered in the State of California for street use. When we converted it, Dakota Customs was in process of obtaining California Air Resource Board (C.A.R.B.) approval but was never able to secure it. You buy this with the understanding that it must be (a) registered for off-road use only in California, or (b) registered out of state. If you can get it smogged and registered in California, that’s on you but once sold, it’s yours.
Second, the HEMI was installed at the same time a new frame and some other suspension components were installed. Vehicle was in an accident a few years ago which bent the frame and front suspension. Repair was professionally done by OC Motorsports. HEMI was then installed after the repairs were completed – seemed like a good excuse to crank up the HP. Crate motor has about 50,000 miles on it at this point. This Jeep rides amazing and has all the power a car this size should have and then a whole bunch more. I’m only selling this because I bought a new truck and just won’t drive it enough to justify keeping it. I’m in no rush so no low-ballers.
Asking $45,000, no trades (except potentially a newer KTM adventure bike). Email me at [email protected] for more information.