ID# 180254Posted Sep 22
1995 Jeep SE
6 cylinder, 5 speed manual transmission, runs good, 4 inch lift, 33 inch tires, Warn wench, 488 gears, JBA smog legal header and mid pipe, has one broken spring mount. I have new part, just need to install. about 170,000 miles.
ID# 180249Posted Sep 22
1956 Volkswagen Beetle Baja
Bought from original owner who did all the work.
Functioning oem glass windows
Above tunnel shifter
Clean CA pink in hand
Im sure there is more.
ID# 180248Posted Sep 22
2020 Chevy 2500 high country
Fully loaded every option four-wheel-drive heads up display fifth wheel hitch from factory 22,000 miles 6.6 gas in great shape
ID# 180242Posted Sep 21
2013 Toyota Tacoma
Selling my Toyota Tacoma TRD off road access cab V6 clean title. Nothing wrong with it, runs amazing, maintained and maintenance always done on time. Has 122k miles. Comes standard with the factory rear locker.
Has full bolt on long travel kit from Camburg. The rear is full long travel with the bedcage built by DMZ fabrication, the whole truck was professionally built. Full fiberglass fenders and bedsides. Has custom full fabricated pre runner bumper. Has Baja design rear pod LED lights. Front light bar. 35” toyo A/T tires (still good tread) ALOT OF MONEY ITNO THIS SO MY LOSS YOUR GAIN
Let me know if you have any questions
ID# 180240Posted Sep 21
2013 Ford F-150 Raptor SVT
2013 Ford F-150 Raptor SVT. With 83k miles. Stock with clean title
ID# 180215Posted Sep 21
2013 Ford Raptor
2013 Ford Raptor has all options for the year 63,000 miles everything is stock call for more information and pictures
ID# 180220Posted Sep 21
2019 FORD RANGER
I am selling my 2019 Ford Ranger, that we built for the 2019 SEMA Show.
I LOVE this truck, but we just add more vehicles to our lineup so we need to let this one go.
Icon Vehicle Dynamic suspension system (front: Coilover, Bypass, with UCA with Delta Joint; Rear: Bypass, with Hydraulic bumps) Rear shock are mounted to bedcage. 35x11.50R17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT (5) (I also have a set of BFG KM3 that are I ran on for $3k miles, that I am willing to sell as well. Rigid lights front and rear w/SPods unit. Custom Paint and custom made fender Flares.....There is damage to the left bedside. Leather seats.
ID# 180189Posted Sep 20
1974 Volkswagen Thing
1974 Volkswagen Thing fully built in 2007 with recent refresh, rebuild. Over $60k invested, full documentation and receipts. Why buy a Polaris Razor, sand rail or canam when you can have best of both worlds, Street legal and extreme off-road. Wider wheel base, long travel, 400hp, power steering, aluminum full skid plate, 4 seater, full convertible with removable aluminum roof.
1. Subaru 3.0 H6 turbo changed engine, outfitted and tuned by outfront motorsports. Turbo intercooler and radiator installed in front with custom grill. Auxiliary oil cooler with fan, oil filter relocation.
2. Mendeola MD4-2D transaxle, all weddle internals. Freshly rebuilt! Brand new stage 3 race clutch with flywheel and pressure plate. 300m rear axles with 300m CV’s. Gearing for dirt and freeway speeds.
3. Full front A arm conversion, rear boxed/tubed trailing arms using heim joints.
4. Fox 2.5 coil overs with reservoirs on all 4 corners. Rear hydraulic bump stops and limit straps all 4 corners.
5. GearOne 4 wheel disc brake conversion with rear GearOne mid bore wheel hubs.
6. Bucket front seats with custom balustered rear seats in factory location, 4 point harnesses on all seats.
7. Full cage front to rear which ties in suspension and bumpers. Aluminum quick release roof.
8. Howe hydraulic power steering with race steering ram, quick release steering wheel.
9. Custom blue tooth audio system Polk audio system, removable sub box in rear. Connect any phone.
10. Authentic enterline wheels.
11. Hydraulic brakes and clutch with CNC pedals.
ID# 180194Posted Sep 20
clean truck, 5.3 runs great. towing air bags, 180,000 miles. may trade for a 20' or larger enclosed trailer. can add cash if the trailer is worth more.
ID# 180172Posted Sep 20
1983 Toyota Frame
Hendrix Ftoy Chassis #24
Ported air storage in chassis
Recessed side panels with Dzus fasterners
Corbeau Suspension seats
Billet Quick disconnect steering wheel
Full set of gauges
Full aftermarket swinging pedals with separate master cylinder
Dual Propane tank mounts in rear
M800 Warn winch with synthetic line
Kenwood Bluetooth stereo
Fresh 22R on Propane
Got Propane Kit with 5 tanks
Trail Gear 1650 psi pump with hydro assist, large cooler and large reservoir
A/C compressor converted for air with oiler and separator
LCE long tube header
Full exhaust out the back heat wrapped
Electric fan with auto thermostat and dash switch
AA Doubler 2.28 front, 4.7 rear twin sticked
CV long slip front shaft
84-85 housing with FG Cruiser Hi-pinion ring and pinion
5.29 gears with ARB
30 spline alloy axles
Heim joints on steering rods
IFS calipers with FG rotors
V-6 third 5.29 spooled
Shaved for clearance
Disc brake conversion
3” Trail Gear buggy springs front and rear
5150 Bilstein reservoir shocks front and rear
Rear springs inboarded and front of spring flush with bottom of rail
Wheels and Tires
Allied 17” beadlock rims
39x13.5/17 BFG Red label crawlers
I am sure there is stuff I am forgetting