ID# 177880Posted Jul 08
0 Jimco 2000 series
Super clean 2000 series Jimco class 10, light weight, only raced a handful of times, Kroyer Honda, Fortin 5 speed, fox, Fortin hubs, Fortin steering rack. $50,000 obo
ID# 177861Posted Jul 07
0 Fuzion Class 10
Complete and ready to race class 10. Car chassis is for a 2 seater but was built as single seat. It can easily be changed to a 2 seater. Navigation is set up with LeadNav with the IPAD giving directions through headset as you drive. Wiks racing engine with less than 300 miles on it. Just dyno'ed at Wiks (144hp to wheel), Mendola S5 transaxle, King shocks just rebuilt by King and tested and tuned by King as well. Very well maintained by Lothringer Racing in SoCal. Car just went through a race prep and is ready, needs nothing. The parts are worth more than asking price. Contact for more pictures and videos including dyno, shock testing in San Felipe and overall car.
ID# 177712Posted Jun 30
0 Ford F150
Ron Hendricks 460 Ford Motor (750 HP)
Gearworks C6 Trans with TCS Converter
Spare Trans and Convertor
Sandy Cone Rear End
GearWorks 3rd member - with spare 3rd member
46 Spline axles - with spares
Cone 2.5”snout front & rear hubs with
14” wilwood rotors
Wilwood 6 Piston brakes with BP30 pads
8 6 on 6 ½” Trail Ready rims
7 40” BFG KR3
King 4” King Kong bypasses Front
King 4.5 King Kong bypasses Rear
King 3.0 Coilovers
King 2.5 Bump Stops
Mastercraft 3G seats
Kenwood 110 watt race radio
PCI Comlink 6 Race Intercom
Lowrance 7” and 10" GPS
ATI 60 gallon fuel cell
Dual MSD ignition
Holley Red dual pump fuel system
CBR coolers - dual trans, engine oil
CBR custom radiator new
Vision X HID lights
We can install cab to Race 1450
ID# 177701Posted Jun 30
0 Raceco Single Seat 12-Car
This car was completely rebuilt by the previous owner in 2017-18 sparing no expense. It's only been raced a few times since. After owning and racing in most of the budget classes I can honestly say the 12 class is the best bang for the buck. This car is perfect for the vet motorcycle racer that wants something a lot safer (that was me). Car was built strong enough for Baja, yet light enough to be competitive in MORE and SNORE. It has all the top of the line parts but what distinguishes this car from most 12 cars is the Mendeola 6 spd sequential trans, having the extra gear or two with the limited power makes a lot of difference.
Motor- Recently built 2110 CB performance low comp, with over size oil pan.
Transmission- Mendeola LQ6 sequential 6 spd, recently gone through by RC Trans.
Shocks- Rear, 2.5 in 4 tube fox bypass with 2in fox coilovers. Fronts are 2.5 internal bypass coilovers. Newer springs all the way around. Set up and dialed in by Eddy Webb.
Misc- Lightened 934 CVs, Howe P/S, Jamar rear hubs, cnc front hubs, Fodrill arms and spindles, King Jack w/4 corner jack points, Lowrance GPS, Rugged 2way radio, Parker pumper, Beard seat w/Impact belt good through 2022, Bfg tires- 35in rear, 32in front with spares and a few yokos I,ll throw in. Newer Anti gravity Batteries, Newer 32 gal fuel cell. Rigid light bar. The list goes on and on.
The car has everthing to pass tech and go racing. It was torn down between races and any little issue was fixed and or replaced with quality stronger and or lighter parts. Unfortunately I'm selling due to Back issues. $24,500. or would consider trading for newer 4runner or Lexus gx, I would throw in cash. An older Honda CRV or subaru + some cash or maybe a 4x4 van, or pre run buggy. let me know. No low ballers, I've priced it to sell.
ID# 177532Posted Jun 30
1991 Ford Ranger
1991 Ford Ranger 1450/1400
Ford Ranger Cab
Front suspension- Née Threat Motorsports I beam and HGC radius arms. 21” of front travel. Fox 3.0 coilovers/ 3.5 Fox Bypass shocks(w/KDM valving). 2.5 bumps. Kartek limit straps
Front Steering. Camburg Hubs on camburg spindles 5on 5.5 wheels. Wilwood breaks. Full threat Motorsports swing set steering. Controlled with Howe Power steering pump, Box and Ram assist. Steering quickener and steering wheel.
Rear suspension- Brand New DIY full race link. 55” with Fox 3.0 coilovers and 4.0 Bypass shocks 2.5 bumps. 28” travel. Sway a way billet sway bar. Kartek limit straps
Driveline- 550hp Ford 363 Dart motor. Long block by AMS Racing. All forged rotating assembly internally balanced. AFR Aluminum 205cc outlaw heads. ARP everywhere. Canton hi flow pump and pan. Holley Sniper EFI with large display. 1 3/4” headers running into 2.5 dual exhaust. Mad ignition with dual coils 344/361 Dyno to wheels
Maximum Racing transmission fully built Turbo 400 with large sprag and full billet tailshaft. Runs full billet race coan converter.
Full floater Ford 9” with US gear 5:43 ring and pinion. 40 spline 300m axles with wilwood brake calipers.
Electronics: Switch Pros as well as some rocker switches and breakers. LCD display Holley screen. Lowerence GPS 7”, PCI 110 watt radio. PCI Commlink 10 intercom and cables. Dual GG lighting 30” single row light bar.
Saftey: 10lb fire suppression system with nozzles in engine bay, inside, and fuel cell. One hand held fire extinguishers and one external. Sparco Evo 2 seat, crow harness and nets.
Plumbing/cooling: Fuel safe pro 55+ gallon custom cell. Dual in tank aeromotive pumps with upgrades 4 ball check valves. 3” remote fill and discriminator valve. Full AN Race plumbing ever where. Hardline and soft line for all brakes. Fuel lines and fuel return. Dual CBR trans cooler and trans filter. Duel engine oil filters and small oil cooler. Power steering filter and cooler. Dual fuel filters.
2 BFG 6 General X3 tires onMethod 101 17” beds lock wheels.
Ford raptor conversion one piece and bedsides(brand new bedsides) Fiberwerx. Vinyl wrap removed, truck is currently black.
All steering and suspension Heims are new with test miles only. The Coil-overs are brand new less than one race. Bypass shocks recent rebuild one short race.
This is a race ready 1450 that will absolutely compete in the class!
ID# 177503Posted Jun 23
0 Ford F150
*WILLING TO TRADE FOR PUSHER MOTORHOME OR BOAT OF SIMILAR VALUE*
Completely rebuilt and fresh class 8 race truck. Race THIS year's Baja 400, the truck is really that ready! Last race was 2017 Baja 1000, which this truck FINISHED! This truck meets ALL class 8 rules, complete frame, susp, etc, Truck runs great. Truck also includes great spares package. Read below:
- Fresh rebuilt 410 Windsor, 560hp/555lbft on pump gas (engine build featured in Dec '09 Off Road Magazine)
- Fresh rebuilt Culhane C6 Transmission, Hughes torque converter
- Fresh rebuilt GMR 4" chromoly full-float 9" rear. Housing will receive up to 10" ring/pinion if desired
- Entire frame was media blasted and crack checked during this rebuild
- Fresh King 4" King-Kong Bypass shocks with 3" King coilovers (all rebuilt after only one race in their lifetime!)
- Rear 4-link suspension, all new heims (willing to include rear arm solidworks files for the right deal), ProAm snouts/hubs
- King Hydraulic bumps stops in all corners
- Front J-beams, all new heims and crack checked, Desert Specialties hubs (willing to include front J-beam solidworks files for the right deal)
- Lighting: all are Baja Designs 50" LED upper, 40" LED amber front, 30" LED front, front LED spots, rear LED spots, rear LED brake light bar
- 45gal fuel call
- New blue/black paint
- NEW 37" BFG Projects on NEW Raceline Monster 232 with 5/8" studs, 5x5.5 pattern
- Wilwood 6 caliper pistons (1 race), in-cab proportioning valve
- Momo steering wheel
- Pro-Am 2.5:1 steering ratio multiplier
- Custom swing-set steering system (no bump steer here)
- Dual MSD ignition systems (boxes, coils, dual pickup distributor)
- Beard seats
- NEW Hannemann Fiberglass body panels
- Crow safety belts
- Stroud fire suppression system
- Customer long tube hedders/3.5" exhaust
- Lawrence GPS
- Spare driveshaft onboard
- Spare upper rear link onboard
- ICOM 8000 radio, connected to PCI PTT/intercom system
- This truck has WORKING DOORS, so feel free to throw a windshield in it and make it your bada$$ prerunner. Registration is currently non-op in CA
- CBR radiators with electric fans
- DC Power Engineering 250A alternator WITH second 250A spare onboard
- Dual Parker Pumper breathers with fresh filters
- 1 set max trax sand ramps
- Aeromotive dual pump fuel system
- Autometer gauges
- CNC brake master cylinders and pedal assembly
- Dual Optima blue top batteries
- Chassis wiring harness by Smith Race Wire
- Culhane C6 Trans
- Torque Converter
- Rear 4-link arms lowers/upper
- NEW and used wheels/tires
- misc seals, filters, limit straps, etc
- four 11 gallon dump cans
- at least 4 BFG tires on Raceline Monster 232 Wheels
- spare steering system (swingers, connecting rods, etc)
- there's more spares, I just don't remember them right now
***USE THE EMAIL LINK ABOVE, NOT THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED***
ID# 177429Posted Jun 20
Jimco Class 9
8 spare tires and a couple boxes of random spares
Tranny only has 1 race on it
Engine runs but could use a fresh prep
PCI race radio
I'm open to trades and offers
ID# 177342Posted Jun 16
2018 Vw-Romo 1600
Romo chasis, fortin rack, impact seats, montes low comp.