ID# 180355Posted Sep 25
2013 Ford F-150 Roush SVT Raptor
Second owner selling excellent condition 2013 6.2L F-150 Roush SVT Raptor with 64,500 miles. Clean title, no accidents, garage kept, meticulously maintained, up to date on all maintenance.
- 64,500 miles.
- 801A fully optioned
- Dealer installed Roush Supercharger Phase 2 System (590 hp / 590 ft-lb) when truck was new. Includes TVS 2.3L Roush F-150 Raptor Supercharger, Intake Manifolds, Intercooler & Radiator, Air Induction System and Roush Phase 2 Calibrated ECM.
- Magnaflow exhaust system w passenger side exit
- Roush LED Boost / Vacuum Gauge vent pod
- Pedal commander
- 17” Innov8 Racing Beadlocks (x4)
- BF Goodrich Baja T/A KR 37x12.50r17 (x4)
- Amp Research power steps
- OEM dove tail
- Recon LED tails and 3rd
- Ford Performance Diff Cover
- Color matched fenders
- Color matched / custom Black Label Motorsports front bumper
- Color matched / custom SVC rear bumper (retains oem reverse sensors)
- Upgraded audio (JL audio 10w3, amplifiers, speakers)
- SVT all weather floor mats
Would consider trading for a 997.2 C4S.
ID# 180346Posted Sep 25
1965 Volkswagen Bug
1965 Custom VW Baja Bug - Fully Built
Honda v tech 300 hp
Bus 091 transmission
King coil over shocks
5”x5”stretched rear end
8”x5” stretched front end
Converted to A arm front end suspension
Too much to list. Call Mike for all inquiries. I am just listing it here on behalf of him.
Mike - (661) 510-6246
ID# 180334Posted Sep 25
2015 Ford F 250 Super Duty XLT
Awsome 2015 Ford F-250 super duty XLT 6.7 Diesel with lots of upgrades. upgraded ICON Suspension. AMP Power steps. Kicking stereo with subs and amp. Recently had a full service to motor. Runs strong. 20 inch MOTO Metal Rims. tires have about half the tread left. molded bed liner.
ID# 180299Posted Sep 23
1999 Chenowth Genesis dualsport
Genesis model (A-arms front and rear) 3.0 L Fat performance type 4, fuel injected with Motec ecu and dash, MENDEOLA 4 speed, Fodrill front arms and spindles, Fortin power rack and pinion, Fuelsafe fuel cell, Hella hid lights, removable windshield and stainless steel roof rack,RG internal bypass shocks, RG beadlock wheels (5) BFG project tires, sand tires on polished beadlock wheels. Race radio( no intercom), car was built for RG by Chenowth as was the motor by FAT.
ID# 180103Posted Sep 23
2014 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 4-Wheel Drive
Parting with my Supercharged, 4-Wheel Drive GMC Sierra Denali.
One owner. California truck. This is a turn-key Supercharged build. Exceptionally clean inside and out, professionally customized throughout, and one-of-a-kind for its unique build quality. $50K+ in upgrades, excluding certified technician labor.
Clean title, no major or minor collisions, ever. Paint work, plastics and body trim all near perfect. Interior also near perfect with almost no wear.
Runs and performs flawlessly. Very reliable and excellent for highway cruising or long road trips with a bullet proof drivetrain for towing and hauling.
Otherwise, very fun and very quick for around time driving or at highway passing speeds. Braking power vastly improved over stock.
Produces 553 Peak Horsepower and 578 LB-FT Torque to rear tires.
- Full GTechniq Paint & Trim Crystal Serum sealant and EXO Hydrophobic coating
- New Line-X Bed Coating
- Recon Smoked LED Headlights, Taillights & 3rd Brake Light
- Morimoto Smoked LED Fog Lights
- 6" Rancho Suspension Lift (front)
- 4" Deaver Leaf Spring Lift (rear)
- Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks (front/rear)
- BDS Recoil Traction Control Bars
- BAER Brake System - 6 Piston Calipers in black powder coat w/ Oversize Drilled & Slotted Rotors
- 20x10 BMF Novakane Wheels - Black w/ Milled accents
- 35" Toyo Open Country ATII Tires (approx. 60% tread life)
- Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust System with block powder coated exhaust tip
- AMP Research automatic steps w/ LED step lights
- Aeroforce custom integrated Boost/Air Fuel Ratio Gauge
- Vitesse Throttle Controller
- Rear Entertainment DVD System with headphones
- Paint Matched Side View Mirrors and Fender Moldings
- Tinted Windows
- WeatherTech Floor Liners (front/rear)
- Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger
- 2019 version 6.2L LT1/L86 Motor (less than 20K miles)
- New LT4 High Pressure Fuel Pump (High Side)
- New Low Pressure Fuel Pump (Low Side)
- 6L80 Transmission w/ Circle D Level III Performance Build rated for 750HP (less than 20k miles)
- Thor Street Warrior Torque Converter - Billet Cover, Stock Stall Speed rated for 750HP (less than 20k miles)
- Custom Transmission Cooler rated for 50,000 BTU cooling
- 4:10 Gear Axle Ratio (front/rear)
* 24 Point Dealer Inspection as of July 31
* CA Smog Certificate In Hand
*Just Paid annual CA DMV Registration Fees effective Aug 31
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY - Please contact for additional details.
ID# 180262Posted Sep 22
2011 Jeep JK
Completely built 2011 Jeep JK. All work completed by EVO OffRoad. Below is the parts installed
EVO King bolt on coilovers, recently serviced, long arm lift kit, EVO front bumper w/new 12K wireless winch, EVO rear bumper delete, EVO wheel carrier, EVO custom roll cage
37"Nitto tires on KMC beadlocks (5)
Dynatrac Dana 44 front and Dana 60 rear axles, 513 gears, Dynatrac big brake kit, RCV axle shafts and ARB lockers and on board air
Custom PRP front and rear seats seats with 5 point harness front, 4 point rear
Upgraded stereo with custom dual 10" subs
A pillar lights, upgraded LED head and tail lights
Smittybilt body armor
ID# 180119Posted Sep 21
2020 Ford Raptor
This 2020 Raptor is an unheard of find. 28,000 street miles only, never driven off road. Fully loaded. Top of the line sound system , heated and a/c front/ rear seats, GPS, hard top bed cover, trailer hitch, new tires, all maintenance service is upto date, still under factory warranty. For sale by private owner.
ID# 180224Posted Sep 21
2018 Ford F-360
118000 Miles - Has 30000 Remaining on Warranty that is fully transferrable. Black Leather Interior Single Owner, has the Ford Pickup style hitch in the bed, air bags with compressor, Rhino Line in bed. Very Clean 1 owner, title in hand ready to go
ID# 180223Posted Sep 21
FINANCING AVAILABLE! RATES AS LOW AS 2.74 %.
WE ACCEPT TRADE-INS.
1. 65791 - 2020 JEEP GLADIATOR RUBICON - sold
2. 65786 - 2020 JEEP GLADIATOR SPORT S - $54,995 – 9,105 miles - 1C6HJTAGXLL174357
3. 65711 - 2012 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON - $36,995 – 53,022 miles - 1C4BJWCG1CL188385
4. 65807 - 2019 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON - $61,995 - 22,040 miles - 1C4HJXFG8KW562841
5. 65833 - 2019 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON - $58,800 - 22,677 miles - 1C4HJXFN1KW505072
6. 65821 - 2016 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SPORT - $38,600 - 36,420 miles - 1C4BJWDG8GL249770
7. 65701 - 2014 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON - $38,700 - 50,707 miles - 1C4BJWFG2EL157290
8. 65806 - 2017 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON - $47,995 - 52,555 miles - 1C4BJWFG1HL683964
9. 65908 - 2011 JEEP PATRIOT SPORT - $ - 122,122 miles - 1J4NT1GA9BD289533
10. 65888 - 2016 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON HARD ROCK - $46,995 - 55,347 miles - 1C4HJWFG0GL183111
ID# 180217Posted Sep 21
2109 Toyota 4Runner
This 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro was purchased new by the current owner from Toyota West of Columbus, Ohio and is finished in blue over black leather. Power is provided by a 4.0-liter V6 that has been fitted with a 2.3-liter URD supercharger, and drive is sent to all four wheels through a five-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case, and locking rear differential. Additional modifications include King coilover assemblies with bypass shocks, metal bumpers, a Warn Zeon winch, Baja Designs foglights ,rock sliders, a tubular roof rack, and Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires. This 4Runner indicates 2k miles and is offered by the seller on behalf of the owner in Nevada with a window sticker, a clean Autocheck report, and a clean Montana title in the name of the seller’s LLC.
The truck is finished in Voodoo Blue and features a metal front bumper center section with Warn Zeon winch, Baja Design LED fog lights, Metal Tech 4×4 rock sliders, a tubular roof rack assembly. and a metal rear bumper
Replacement gray-finished 17″ TRD Pro wheels are fitted to the hubs with 1.5″ spacers and wear 285/70 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires, and a matching spare is mounted to a swing-away rear carrier. A King coilover bypass suspension setup has been installed, which affords approximately 2.5″ of lift.
The 4.0-liter 1GR-FE V6 has been fitted with a 2.3-liter URD Godzilla whipple-type supercharger, which URD reports increases output by approximately 130 horsepower at 5.5-6psi of boost. The URD supercharger kit also features a plug and play self-tuning UCON-EMS by iTronix Technologies and a water-to-air intercooler with an electric pump. Photos of the installation process are provided in the gallery, and the seller reports that an oil and filter change was performed in early 2020.