ID# 158230Posted Oct 01
We are looking for a skilled installer who wants to work in a team environment, is able to take direction well and hit the ground running on day one. If this sounds like something you're interested in, please email [email protected] to apply. Pay will be based on your experience level at an hourly rate both parties agree upon. We are an employee based W2 company vs. a 1099 contractor pay scale. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from all available applicants.
ID# 158329Posted Oct 03
We are a very successful north San Diego county General Contractor with an in-house metal fabrication shop. We are seeking an assistant sheet metal and tube fabricator. With our company, you will be working alongside our metalwork's foreman and become part of a team of employees who are highly valued and skilled. We are a family owned and operated business dedicated to performing quality work and providing outstanding service to our customers. As a member of our team, you will plan, fabricate, repair, and install sheet metal and tube products and parts. You will get to put your technical and mathematical skills to use operating tools and machines and taking measurements according to blueprints. This role will be great for anyone who wants to make the most of their abilities and grow with a family-oriented company committed to hard work.
• Utilize and interpret plans to determine how and where to fabricate, weld, assemble, and install sheet metal products
• Measure, mark dimensions and lay out material to be installed using tools such as scribes, rulers, and calipers
• Fasten joints and seams in sheet metal with welds, bolts, caulk and rivets, ensuring work is done carefully and bonds will last
• Operate fabrication equipment such as; press brakes, finger brakes, MiG & TiG welders, sanders & grinders, metal shear, and plasma table.
• Install assemblies, including pipes, column wraps, boxed enclosures, and decorative finish metal in supportive frameworks
• Use hand and power tools to trim, buff, smooth, file and grind metal surfaces and joints of parts that have been assembled to ensure safety and a seamless appearance
• Select the appropriate type and gauge of sheet metal to be used in projects according to specifications
• Ensure safety is a priority on the job during all activities, including using tools and installing and fabricating metal
Job Skills & Qualifications
• High school degree or equivalent
• Trade school or college education a plus
• Valid class C CA driver’s license
• Able to pass drug test/background check
• Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the shift
• Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds or more
• Able to work nights and weekends if needed
• Able to work overtime hours if needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work independently
• Pays attention to detail and monitors quality of inventory and equipment
• Organized and able to store items efficiently
• Must follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state
Pay will be based on skill level.
ID# 157785Posted Sep 18
I will be finishing my CDL A, Nevada liscence, I am looking for a race team that needs a temp driver. I am retired from 38 years of working for Uncle Sam. I want a job where the team needs me to drive. Willing to do race day duties as needed by the team. I am in Nevada near Reno. I am a retired professional, if you want a driver that will be there when you need him. Won;t be off drunk chasing tail. Let me know. Happy to chat, come visit for an interview.
I will be professional, I expect you to be also. You tell me when you need me there, I will be there!