ID# 158777Posted Oct 15
07 Natique 226 wake/ surf boat.
6.0 l ls motor by PCM.
New prop chnged pitch for better surfing fuel econ.
Towing cover with bow gaurds on trailer
Brand new Boatmate trailer with LED light package.
3 stock ballast tanks and 3 bags to make a sweet wave to ride on.
Stored indoors when not in use.
stereo with Cd and radio.
no rips or tears in seating.
Will deliver to west coast WA,OR, CA and possibly AZ.
Would consider trade for CL 10 or 1 car
Check link for video of it in action this summer.
ID# 159209Posted Oct 27
call Lenny for more info and pics
2.5 200 Merc efi with Cle gear case
ID# 159191Posted Oct 27
2001 Tige 21V Riders Edition-Merc. 350 with 250 hrs. Boat was gone through/serviced at the beginning of the year. 2 new batteries with onboard charger, new belt, newer trailer tires with warranty, bearings and races. Has a decent stereo with 12” sub and tower speakers. Runs great! $23,000 OBO
Boat is located in Bullhead City, AZ
ID# 158941Posted Oct 20
1987 bayliner Capri
Runs*** but needs new hydraulic prop line
Open to trades
ID# 158745Posted Oct 15
1997 21’ Edge Deck boat (TPR comparable hull that was custom molded by Greg Shoemaker)
• High Output 454 big block engine with low hours ( see pic)
• Berkley pump with Place diverter droop snoot with ride plate and hydraulic jetevator (button on steering wheel)
• Dual 15-20-gallon fuel tanks
• Dual Batteries
• Push button selectable exhaust exits
o Below water line or above
• Has a hidden mounting tube for a nitrous tank if you want to get sneaky. (previous owner had a go-fast motor in the boat that had nitrous)
• Seating for 9 adults
o 3 on rear bench
o 2 captain’s chairs on sliders
o 4 adults up front
• 2 cooler compartments in bow (coolers included)
o Really helps keeping the clutter down for the day trips on the water
• Snap in carpet runners
• Small rinse off shower in bow
• Full length swim step
• Ski locker between captain’s chairs
• Decent stereo with a 10” sub and speakers throughout (Clarion)
• Electric actuator for engine decklid (needs to be re-installed)
• Bimini top
• Interior is 8/10
• Paint/Gel coat 8/10
• 100% garage stored with cushions pulled to avoid moisture damage and/or mold
• NEVER left in water overnight
• ALWAYS wiped down every time we pulled it out of the water
• Oil changed at the beginning of every season (if it is needed or not)
• Gas stabilizer and winterized every winter
• Trailer had tires replaced about 2 years ago with minimal use. (we typically stay in our park in Blythe and go from garage to launch ramp) Maybe a few trips up to Lake Havasu
• Trailer will have freshly packed bearings
• All lights function properly on both boat and trailer
This boat turns heads on and off the water. Almost every trip out someone asks if I want to sell it. Well here is your chance
35k Or best offer
ID# 158490Posted Oct 08
It doesn’t get any bigger or better than a MasterCraft X80 with twin 350hp motors! Load up as many of your friends as you want in this yacht certified boat, and blast across the lake with 700 horse power! If you boat on a big body of water this is the boat that you need. Option Upgrades: -Bimini Top -Tower Mounted Mirror -Tower Speakers With Lights -Stereo Transom Remote -Ipod Interface -Heater -Shower -Ski Pylon -Bow Filler Cushion -Cockpit Filler Cushion -Cockpit Table
At more than 28 feet long and 9.6 feet wide, the MasterCraft X-80 is simply huge. Boasting features that seem foreign to water-sports boats — like an enclosed head (bathroom) and a full wet bar — this boat is an all-around family fun boat that can tackle open water. There’s room for 15, so it excels as a day cruiser, and it’s powered by twin 350 HP INBOARD V-DRIVE ENGINES.
Length Feet 28
179 hours on engines --
ID# 158397Posted Oct 05
2003 Honda aquatrax F12 X turbo with 243 hrs, bottom has scratches, body has a few dings, runs good, 2002 R 12 X with 38 hrs- melted piston, MECHANICS SPECIAL- good condition otherwise, double zieman trailer with fresh paint