ID# 164663Posted Apr 08
1999 Ford F-250
Hi guys, unfortunately my dads F-250 was stolen on Thursday night 4/2. I am posting for him and would appreciate any info you have on sightings or tracking it down.
F-250 Super Duty
Black interior from a 2008
Black vision 8-lug wheels
Any help you can provide is appreciated, reward for info leading to recovery.
ID# 164654Posted Apr 08
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Selling Jeep to invest money elsewhere. The Jeep is in great condition interior and out used every 2-3 months mainly used at the sand dunes , I'm the 2nd owner bought it new at 16,000 miles in 2013 and currently has 37,611 miles.
- Jeep Wrangler Sport package
- New Radar Renegade R7 MT Tires with 17'' American Eagle alloys sz 35x12.50x17
- 4'' lift with metal cloak springs and 2.0 Fox performance shocks w/reservoirs
- High frequency CB radio including antenna
- Repainted Xrc front bumper with winch and tow hitch
- LED pair of pods, pencil beam led round lights
and 10'' LED Light bar
- R2C Intake and computer chip for proper tire size.
- JKS quick disconnect stabilizers (Allows full suspension travel in less than 5 minutes)
- Gear: 373
- Includes Bestop soft top shown in pictures.
- V6 3.6 , Automatic & Clean title
- Anti theft key (Cuts off gas and power) Read Less
For more pictures send me an email to [email protected]
ID# 164631Posted Apr 07
2014 Ford F150
2014 F150 loaded XLT. Off road package. 4x4. Max tow package. 3.5 eco boost. Truck has remaining transferable warranty til 2021 or 100k miles. Truck has 62k miles on it currently.
The truck has had seat covers on it it’s entire life and is in excellent condition. Truck has max tow package which includes 3:73 gears and a couple other extras like tow mirrors. 11k lb tow capacity.
Truck has the following upgrades.
Back up camera. 7 speaker system. Bilstein shocks and coil overs. Backflip tonneau cover.
Tinted windows. Method wheels. Toyo all terrains. E locker.
stage 3 motor sports catch can . k&n air filter
magnaflow exhaust. upgraded motor craft spark plugs. Aftermarket rotors.
Truck is in excellent condition and is ready to go. 22500 obo
ID# 164620Posted Apr 07
1996 Ford F350
1996 ford f350 4x4
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: white
title status: clean
Ford F350 XLT 4x4 supercrew cab with a long bed. Has a plastic bedliner with some holes from a tool box that was removed. Recently has had steering stabilizer kit recently installed. All speakers on radio work but the display itself will only play fm radio. Has Banks accessory gauges as well as turbo housing. The rest of the drivetrain is all stock. Price is $15,500 OBO. Give me a call or text
ID# 164626Posted Apr 07
2011 Ford Raptor
Salvage title due passenger side.
Airbags are intact, everything works perfect
Located in San Diego title on hand
Text anytime 6196169273
2011 ford raptor 6.2L
Front King Coilovers
Rear bypass shocks
Method 17 wheels
Front prerunner bumper with 7 led pods
Rear custom bumper
Make me a good offer i would accept a few trades ,(PLUS CASH) looking for a 2009 + Ram diesel 4x4, canam, rzr, x3 xp4 xp1000, nice suv, let me know what you have
ID# 164615Posted Apr 06
2004 Ford Super Duty
For Sale – 2004 F250 Super Duty, Extra cab, 4x4
6.0L Bullet Proof and Sinister Diesel Motor w Tuner– always serviced at Bud’s Diesel in HB
New Atlas Progressive leaf springs front & Rear, 6” lift
New 37” General Grabbers on 20” Fuel Wheels
New Icon Vehicle Dynamics shocks front & rear
New Icon steering linkage and stabilizers
New Brake Rotors and Pads
ARE Shell in good shape, locking windows, new linex bedliner
New Window tint on all windows
Tow package with brake controller
Aftermarket stereo, w amps, sub’s, etc.
Truck is ready to go anywhere
ID# 164606Posted Apr 06
1976 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
Selling my newly built 1976 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. This is a frame off restoration with hundreds (if not thousands) of hours in fabrication and build. Every detail has been meticulously fabricated with the best hardware available creating an extremely off-road capable and fun vehicle. The truck is titled, plated, and has approximately 600 street miles on it. Comes with hard doors and the metaltech roll cage will fit a top, but the top is not included. I have only taken it off-road once for light shake down purposes but it is Rubicon/Fordyce ready and will make someone very happy. The truck cruises comfortably down the highway and has tons of power/torque on tap with the LS V8. The truck spent its life in northern Nevada and does not have any rust. The truck now resides in Atlanta, GA. I know the original owner and have the clean title in my name ready to sign over. The truck doesn't leak or burn any fluids and does not need any mechanical repair. Will easily do 80mph on the interstate and drives straight. Very easy to drive.
- 1976 Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 frame off restoration
- BD Turnkey LS LM7 5.3L low mileage drive by wire engine tuned to 330 horsepower (I have the dyno sheet available). You must run premium fuel with this vehicle. These come with a painless harness, OBD2 port, fuse box, etc. and are amazing
- Tilden Motorsports late model 4l60E automatic transmission with Lokar shifter
- Atlas II Transfercase, 4.3:1 with twin sticks
- Advance Adapters trans to t-case adapter and VSS tone ring kit. Can do front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, high or low
- Dynatrac Dana 60 high pinion front axle with Yukon 5:13 gears, 35 spline Detroit full carrier locker, high steer and manual locking hubs
- Rear is full width 14 bolt full float axle with 5.13 Yukon gears and Yukon locker. Disc brake conversion with mini truss, 1350 u-joint style yoke, pinion guard and motobilt shaved diff cover. Full master rebuild kit with Timken bearings and seals
- 5 Brand new Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 40x13.5r17 tires
- 5 brand new Hutchinson RockMonster DOT approved two piece double beadlock wheels. 17x8.5" and 8x6.5" bolt pattern. The wheels alone were $3k
- King 16" remote reservoir coilovers tuned and sprung by Ryan at Accu-Tune. Currently set up for 7" jounce, 9" droop. 100 over 200 lb springs. The truck curb weight is light and this rate makes it articulate well yet have good roll stiffness for on-road driving
- Rough Country Jeep Cherokee 3" rear leaf springs (to stretch wheel-base out back, this is common swap)
- Advance adapters engine mounts and t-case mount
- 3 link front suspension with panhard bar. All 2" .25" wall DOM with Currie Johnny Joints. Great link geometry and steering geometry. Has no bump steer and you can see drag link and panhard are on the same plane and only 1 degree angle at ride height. They have some compound bends to keep the truck low yet get as much up travel as possible but geometry on this truck is well calculated and executed
- Champion 3 core radiator with mechanical fan (I always prefer over electrical). Has integral transmission cooler. Harness has leads for an electric fan if desired (as well as cruise control and other accy)
- 2" travel nitrogen charged fox air bumps out back and Timbren progressive bumps up front. Rear shocks are 12" travel Bilsteins (brand new)
- Custom front bolt on winch bumper, rock sliders, rocker panel bolt on armor and bolt on swing down rear tire carrier
- 9500 lb winch and rear 2500 lb pull down winch with remote control and synthetic line. Rear winch allows you to reduce the rear ride height for garage storage or for steep descents offroad
- All new speedhut gauges with Speedo, Tach, Water, Fuel, Trans, Oil Press, Volts and Clock
- Baja Designs OnX6 10" light bar on top of winch with amber lens (have clear lens as well). Very bright and great set up
- Switch Pros SP 9100 with 8 function touch pad (currently set up for heated seats, wipers, front lights, rear lights, dome light, line lock and heater). The truck is wired for rear lights, but none are currently on the truck.
- Mico Line lock allows you to set the front brakes to do burnouts or use as parking brake. Press button on switch pros panel, press brakes and it is engaged. When done, press button again, press brakes again and the brakes will release
- Complete JL Audio marine system with 2 - 8" subwoofers in a custom line x covered box. 4 roll cage mounted marine speakers (vector series). No worries about getting the gear wet as it was designed to. Sounds incredible even at speed. Has a bass control knob on the center console as well
- Tuffy locking center console with cup holders
- Husky cargo storage in rear for all of your off-road gear. I also have the rear seat that can easily be swapped out
- Dash panel has turn signal indicators, high beam indicator and an LED that turns yellow if there is a check engine light. Original steering column with key, turn signal switch etc. is used and functional
- 800 series new Saginaw box with Borgeson steering u-joints and shaft. Box is 4 turn, 16:1 ratio. Slow enough to be comfortable on the road but low ratio enough that you can static steer with one hand
- Fully boxed and plated frame rails that have been epoxy coated
- Fully stainless 3" exhaust, tig welded with v-band clamps, flex sections and Hooker shorty block hugger headers. The exhaust is a work of art and the majority has been header wrapped
- Brand new odyssey group 34 red battery and master power switch. Artec battery box mount
- Truck-Lite LED heated headlights and non heated tail lights. Almost $1k in lights alone. Same headlights and taillights as seen on new military humvees.
- Painless custom 23 circuit harness installed with kevlar split loom and fully weatherpack connectors
- Metal Tech roll cage, 2" .120 DOM. Bolt in with frame tie-ins. Cage still fits a top
- Gobi cab heater and heated seats
- RCI 15 gallon fuel cell with Artec mount. Holly hydramat and Alltech motorsports baffling. They hydromat allows you to utilize every drop of fuel, even in off camber situations, so you do not starve the motor for fuel. This is a common problem for standard fuel pickups, which has now been eliminated with this setup. The baffling will not deteriorate and clog filters and prevents weight shift in off camber situations
- Front seats are heated leather from a Subaru WRX STI. Rear is a fold and tumble bench seat from a Jeep Wrangler TJ. Front has mastercraft harnesses. Rear has latch for car seats with an engineered mount welded to the frame
- Spectre Off-road bikini top
- Poly performance urethane body mounts, no body lift
- Everything installed with new standard grade 8 zinc coated with nylock washer or 10.9 if metric. All new hardware from McMaster Carr
- Walbro 255 fuel pump with OEM corvette fuel filter/regulator
- Fuel system all -6 and -8 AN Fragola fittings and push-lite fuel hose from Summit Racing
- T100 dual diaphragm booster and brand new Toyota 1 ton master cylinder. Great stopping power. Front calipers are from an F250 super duty and the rears are front calipers from a Chevy 3/4 ton k20
- Professionally painted single stage Olive Drab Green and epoxy primered. Interior sprayed with U-Pol Raptor Liner with professional spray setup. This has the texture and durability of Line-X and you can reference the reviews on Amazon but it is phenomenal stuff
- I am meticulous with wire, hose, etc. routing and everything has been abrasion resistant wrapped, shielded, zip tied and flush cut with high quality materials
- Comes with whatever spare parts I have, some recovery gear, some stock land cruiser parts, left over fab parts like tabs, brackets etc. I purchased from ballistic fabrication
- Comes with full doors in great condition. Roll cage still will fit a hard or soft top but you'll have to unbolt the tire carrier. The tire carrier if you unbolt the top bolts will hinge down on the rear bumper making for easy tire changes if necessary
- 24" frame height, 83" to top of roll cage. This is without using the rear pull down winch, that drops it a few more inches. Fits through my small garage door.
- Track width: 79"
- Wheel base: 102"
- Fluids were changed recently
I am happy to take any additional photos, videos, phone calls, you name it to talk to a potential buyer about the vehicle. If a potential buyer wants to come see the truck in person before bidding please let me know and I'd be happy to set up a time.
Potential Financing Available at offroadloans.com @offroadloans_com
Call or Text Nick 205.422.6609 or 404.370.2507
ID# 164596Posted Apr 06
2019 Spcon Dbug
2019 class 5 unlimited baja bug, chassis is an MB race chassis, Subaru 2.5 NA / EJ251, 091 bus trans full weddle gears, 930 CVS, and much more. Its also street legal in AZ. please call for more details
ID# 164587Posted Apr 06
2008 Ford F-250
Miles 51,XXX clean title
2008 Ford F-250 6.4 diesel FX4 4X4
Spartan tuner straight piped
Custom built suncoast transmission/ bigger trans cooler
8” fabtech lift
Fabtech Traction bars
Fox shocks 2.0 reservoir
5th wheel rails
53 gallon Titian fuel tank in stock loc
5 gallon air tank with compressor
Pioneer 8000nex with HDMI cable to watch movies
Full size spare
Boost/piro/trans gauge pillar
Front trailer hitch
20” light bar
HDI head & fog lights
Tinted tail lights and side markers
Limo tint all around and medium on windshield
V bands on stock and straight pipe exhaust for easy change. Have all stock emissions parts
Has never been driven hard, highway miles.
Always car covered and in carport
You will not find a cleaner truck
Smog just done
Call or text Jon located in OC CA
ID# 164531Posted Apr 03
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Limited Longhorn Mega Cab
Badass Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Limited Lifted Mega Cab 4X4. Cummins Diesel. Black on Black. Custom 8 inch lift. American Force Custom 24 inch wheels. 37 inch off road Fury Country Hunter Tires. Black laguna leather interior with heated and cooled seats, black decorative stitching. Running boards. Crystal pearl black paint with chrome accents. Have both keys, keyless entry and remote start. 46,000 miles. Excellent Condition. Clean title, clean car fax. Warning light is on for the tire pressure only. One owner. Selling because my wife is making me.