ID# 159293Posted Nov 18
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic 4.8L. Good running condition. Original owner. Clean title in hand and registration is current. Only issue is the paint on the hood see pictures. Has the following:
- Camburg 6.5 kit recently rebuilt with new uniballs, bushings, bilstein 5100 shocks, and lower OEM control arms.
- Rear has Deaver F87 Leaf Springs and bilstein 5100 shocks.
- Motor is stock with K&N intake, throttle body spacer, edlebrock shorty headers, and flow master 40 series. All smog legal with stickers to show it.
- Regeared to 4.10
- Edge CS programmer to calibrate speedometer.
- Viper alarm
- Pioneer Head unit with Bluetooth, pioneer 3-way door speakers, 2 kicker 10 in subs, and amp with capacitor.
- New Nitto Tera Grapplers 295/70/17 E Load tires with less than 500 miles on them.
- New Ac Delco serpentine belt and AC belt.
Asking 12k obo
ID# 160062Posted Nov 18
2003 Ford F350
2003 F-350 4X4 long bed 6.0, 117k miles, black leather interior re-painted in 2017(see photos), Bullet proofed EGR cooler & water pump with ARP head studs, injectors, Banks air ram, inner cooler and cold air intake, coolant filtration system, 4” exhaust system, Mag-Tech Front & rear diff covers, 4:56 gears with Eaton truetrac locker, this truck is geared perfectly. AMP research steps, Hydraulic steering assist, Full Traction suspension 4-link coilovers 8”, Icon leafs in rear with Air-bags, Custom rear traction bars, Custom front and rear bumpers, Raceline wheels with 37” Goodyear wrangler tires. Tinted windows, BW under the bed 5th wheel/gooseneck mount. This is a solid clean truck, I just don’t use it and need the storage space. Asking $19,900 obo. Only contact if serious about purchasing, clean title in hand. Yes will consider trades, partial trades, interested in 4 door wranglers, motorhome, enclosed trailers
ID# 159632Posted Nov 17
2016 JEEP Hard Rock Rubicon
This Rubicon is the top of its game, and with the right driver, it can pretty much go anywhere you want.
Over 40k invested!!
Set cruise control at 75mph on the freeway...
throw it in to low gear and crawl over anything.
Looking for a good home. Hope to hear from you soon.
Here is the list of goodies:
- TerraFlex 4 inch lift
- Falcon 2.0 Shocks
- Alpine adjustable long travel: Front/Rear
Wheels and Tires:
- TOYO 37 inch Open Country Mud Terrains: 90% tread life
- 17 inch Method Wheels w/ functional bead lock
- Rear mounted matching spare tire and wheel
- Aftermarket heavy duty tire mount
- Steel fender flares
- Baja Designs bumper mounted combo light
- Upgraded front bumper & rear bumpers
- Front mounted Warn Wench w/ remote
- Cliff Ride aftermarket grill w/ 20inch light bar
- Rigid PODs mounted on Door riser
- Weather mats through cabin
- Great stereo with floor mounted sub in rear storage area
- Removable rear hard top and front roof area
- Mesh cover for protection when no roof
- Brand new (still in box) aftermarket tube doors w/net for front and rear
ID# 160009Posted Nov 17
1978 Chevrolet Blazer K5
1978 Chevrolet K-5 Blazer
-New 350 crate motor
-Edlebrock carb and manifold
-Pro Comp lift
-35" Mud Terrain Ko's
-Enkei correct era rims
-drives runs nice no leaks
call or text any day 8-8 no problem
located in Southern Utah 2 hours North of Las Vegas
ID# 159997Posted Nov 16
2007 Chevy 2500hd Duramax LBZ. Original owner. Low miles
Lifted on 37” bead locks
blitzkreig uniball upper control arms
Led and hid front and rear lights
Heavy steel front bumper
Tire rack with 2 spares
Deaver leaf springs in the rear
2 pci race radios
On board air compressor
Dual optima yellow top batteries
Boost, rail pressure and EGT gauges on pillar.
Paint is almost perfect, no dents
Interior no rips/tears (obviously some minor wear and tear)
All services done early
Viper alarm and remote start
Great chase truck!
Tint is peeling at the bottom of the windows.
Only 105k miles. I just don’t drive it anymore.
ID# 159948Posted Nov 14
2002 ford f250
PRICE IS FIRM $12,000
2002 Ford F-250 7.3L 4x4 197k miles title on hand, current registration 7.3 Automatic
2005 front end
35” all terrain ko2
Fox with reservoir shocks
Light bar with 5 soltek LED lights
Pioneer double din stereo with reverse camera Less
ID# 159935Posted Nov 13
1977 Jeep Cj5
1977 cj5 3speed 4x4 p/s p/b, heater ,bikini top and soft doors, amc 304 cu always garage kept please call 9282991990
ID# 159919Posted Nov 13
I ordered this truck new and its only towed a 24' box or flat bed trailer. It's been professionally serviced and all upgrades were done at reputable shops. This truck is bad a$$, it drives like a much smaller truck, smooth, fast and really nimble for its size.
2017 F250 Lariat Loaded: auto start, tail gate drop, keyless entry, 4x4, 6.7 Diesel factory rear electric locker, 5th wheel package, sunroof, Sony stereo
Aftermarket Up Grades:
Carli 2.5" lift with Pintop 2.5" King Shocks
Rear air bags (no compressor)
Unitrax re-geared with Eton e-locker up front and both Mag Hytec diff covers
Method trail series wheels (internal bead grip lip)
37x13.50x17 Nitto Ridge Grappler tires (almost new)
ID# 159875Posted Nov 12
2014 Toyota Tundra
Original owner of this truck with 103,321 miles. The truck has been used as my daily commuter and has been babied. I have kept everything original with the engine, drivetrain, and exhaust because the Toyota factory set up is bullet proof. I have had zero issues with the vehicle, and it has been regularly changed with synthetic oil and the TRD oil filters. The suspension and tires modifications were made at 85,000 miles which include:
- Fox 2.5 Reservoir shocks on the front (with coilover) and back
- Pro-Comp Ball Joint Upper Control Arm.
- Method 310 | Con 6 | Bronze 17" Wheels wrapped in General Grabber ATX 315/70/r17 tires.
The suspension made this Toyota drive better than ever. This is a step above the TRD Pro.
ID# 159858Posted Nov 12
Tatum pre-runner, LS7 RHS block,
boost option switch
professionally built and fresh in off season of 2017 for the 2018 season
Albins 5 speed sequential with pump, fresh in 2018
Howe steering rack
new paint 2018,
blue tooth stereo with JL speakers.
Car is well maintained, just serviced and ready for 2020 season. Will be in Glamis week of thanksgiving, 1st trip out. Can send more pics and face time.
$125k consider trades
Prefer a call but will except texts.