ID# 166949Posted Jul 01
2015 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500
2015 Mercedes Benz sprinter 2500 passenger van.
6 cyl bluetec diesel. 105k miles, 170 w/b. Auto Power locks and doors. Ice cold a/c . Roof top rear a/c. 15 passenger. Easily removable bench seats with tie down hooks. Great for chasing or camping. Lots of room. Tires in great condition. Drives smooth. Clean title. Great chassis to build as a chase van or a overland vehicle. May be open to trades. 26,500
ID# 166880Posted Jun 29
2014 Ram 1500
Great condition fully loaded and still covered under transferable extended factory warranty.
Huge list of options listed below! I have receipts for all add-ons along with service records.
Serious inquires only!
NO TRADES AND NO SOLICIATATIONS.
Model: Ram 1500 Sport
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Black Leather
• Remote Start
• Premium sound system
• Navigation system
• Sirius XM
• Anti theft
• Keyless start
• Power sliding rear window
• Power windows
• Cruise control
• Heated/cooled seats
• Dual power seats
• Leather seats
• Front/Rear parking sensors
• Backup camera
• Bed liner
• Towing package
• Mopar under glow in cab
• Mopar cold air intake
• Front shocks: Fox 2.5 Factory series coil-over Reservoir
• Rear shocks: Fox 2.5 Factory series Reservoir
• Front upper arms: Total Chaos Uniball Upper Control Arm
• Front bumper: Addictive Desert Designs stealth bumper with parking sensors
• Rear bumper: Addictive Desert Designs stealth bumper with parking sensors
• Mopar cold air intake
• Bed cover
• Rhino Lined Bed
• Exhaust: Carven competitor
o Rigid D-2 Hyperspot pods (Front)
o Baja designs S8, 40" Driving/Combo LED Light Bar (Front Bumper)
o Baja designs (Rear Pods)
• Sound system:
o OEM Alpine Speakers
o 2 - Phoenix gold 10” Subwoofers
• Pedal commander
• Rims & Tires
o Toyo M/T Newer 35x12.50x17
ID# 166827Posted Jun 26
2014 jeep wrangler
Im selling my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Included is the factory paint matched hardtop, heated brown leather seats, and automatic transmission. Brand new 35 inch Tires. It has 115,000 miles. Literally all highway miles. This was my daily commuter from Salinas, Ca to Monterey, Ca. It has been extremely well taken care of and rides extremely plush.
-Rebel Offroad Coilover system F/R.
-Front: King 2.5 x 12 inch coilover with finned reservoirs
-King 2.0 hydraulic bumpstops
-Rear: King 2.5 x 14 inch coilovers with smooth body reservoirs
-Kartek (blue) limit straps
-Teraflex HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar
-Magnaflow exhaust system dumped before the axle
-35" BFG K02
-17 inch Method NV finished in matte black
- EVO MFG PRO SERIES JKU BOMBERS powder-coated semi-gloss black (lower) and paint matched Granite Crystal Metallic (lower)
-Rigid Industres Dually Pro Cubes
-Grabars Jeep JK Grab handles
-Weather Tech Floor Mats (front)
-Mopar Floor Mat bfg m/t tread pattern (rear)
-SW1 JK-4D Sun Shade Top (black)
-LED converted interior Lights
-LED converted amber blinkers
-LED license plate light
-Kc HiLites Cyclone (blue) ambient lighting
-Kc HiLites Gravity LED Pro 7" Headlight (DOT) (Might sell separate)
-Optima Yellow Top Battery
-Tint: 3 windshield, 4 passenger/driver, 5 rear
-Alpine OEM system
-Ceramic brake pads all around
-Oil change always done at 4k miles with full synthetic at "Seaside Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram"
-All Fluids have been recently flushed and replaced
-small chip on windshield (has been filled with epoxy)
-small tear on driver side bolstering (normal wear and tear)
ID# 166801Posted Jun 26
0 Precision Race Designs Truggy
Get a jump start on your build with this amazing and capable truggy chassis. After more time and money than I care to count, I am finally throwing in the towel on my Truggy project. Priorities have changed from the time I started this build, and its time for me to move on.
For those who do not know, a Truggy is a combination of a truck and a buggy. The engine, driveline and suspension of a race truck, packaged with the body and seating capacity of a buggy. Now that’s out of the way, lets continue..
This chassis constructed of chromoly and fabricated by PRD Precision Race Designs in El Cajon. This beast was designed for the guy who wants a pro class truck with all the power and suspension to keep up with the big boys, but still needs the extra seats for the family or friends.
• Engine/ Trans: Set up for a front engine (LS) with an auto trans such as the TH-400. (This is a huge savings as you can get a built trans for a fraction of the transaxles required for sand cars.) No engine /trans are included in this price however; I am offering a 6.0L block with some accessories in a different classified ad. Let me know if you have interest, and I will make you a nice package deal.
• Front Suspension: A-Arm suspension with 26” of travel. This would typically be limited to about 24” with your supplied 14” shocks and bypasses. It is set-up for (1) King 14” coil-over shock, and (1) King 14” bypass. (Shocks are not included). The 2” Kartek spindles/ Nuts and GearOne brake calipers, hubs (5x5.5”) and rotors are included.
• Rear Suspension: 9” Full floater rear end has been gusseted and reinforced throughout. Hung on 50” long swing arms the rear end will support 32” of travel. (Again this will be limited by your shocks and driveline angles.) The rear is tabbed out for (1) King 16” coil-over shock, and (1) King 18” bypass. (Shocks are not included). Includes floater hubs (5x5.5”), drive plates, GearOne brake calipers and rotors
• Chassis: Chassis is constructed of chromoly with the main body being mig welded, and the suspension components tig welded. All suspension geometry has been CAD designed and proven in PRD built race and play vehicles alike. The front cross tube has been bent to allow for engine R/R without the need to removeable cross members. Gusset and supports in all the right places. Tubes sized for best balance of weight and strength. There are many truggys out there, and in my opinion, they look a bit funkey. This PRD truggy is sleek, sexy and does not have an awkward stance or features that look like an “after thought”.
• Overall Length: 192”
• Width at Front (w/ 35” Tires): 92”
• Width at Rear (w/ 35” Tires): 90”
• Width in Seating Area: 65”
• Wheel Travel: Front 26” / Rear 32”
(Wheels/ Tires are NOT included)
This Truggy will be an absolute monster once finished, and I am sad that I will not be the one to complete her. I have about $28K invested in this chassis, and it is a steal at $8,500. I am pricing this for a fast sell, and to move on with other projects.
Located in Ramona, I can potentially help with delivery. Please message me with any questions.
ID# 166779Posted Jun 25
2006 Chevrolet Silverado
I am the second owner of this truck. Had it since it had 37000 miles on it. It is mostly stock 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500hd duramax lbz LT with Allison 6sp transmission.. It has 138k miles on it. The tires are about a year old, 33" Mickey Thompson. Has all leather with heated seats and the chevy Bose 6 disc cd changer. It has the large hy tech transmission pan. I put the transgo shift kit for the 4-5th gear shift. With transynd trans fluid. Has leveling keys in the front. There is an edge tuner that I used for gauges and to adjust for the tire size. This has been a great truck, only selling it cause we are getting a big fifth wheel and going to a dually.
ID# 166723Posted Jun 23
2011 Ford Ranger Sport
2 wheel drive
4.0 V6,auto trans
always maintained, needs nothing, very reliable
ID# 166718Posted Jun 23
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Up for sale is a 2004 Silverado 2500HD, 4x4, 6.0 LQ4, 4L80 tranny, ProCharger P1SC, LS9 injectors, Kooks long tube headers, dual 3" in to single 4" exhaust with magnaflow muffler. 161,XXX miles , will go up
Has Fox 2.0's up front, within the last 6 months I have drained and filled both differentials, transfer case, drained and filled tranny as well as replaced tranny filter, always run 15w40 in the motor with Baldwin filters.
Has Hummer H2 wheels, 285 BFg KM2's. Tires have seen some use but they aren't terrible
Needs pads and rotors but I plan on doing that here shortly.
$12k with the procharger and LS9 injectors, $10k without
ID# 166678Posted Jun 22
1991 Ford Bronco
91 bronco 5.8 ltr
Has 6" lift with custom radius arms built by solo motorsports. Has 4.88 Yukon gears with a Yukon diff locker in rear, front is open but matched with 4.88s. Headers,very clean inside all orginal except driver seat is a smitty built race seat on a master craft dual seat mount . Has sound system.in it with dual comp 12 " woofers in a closed box . Rear 8.8 is trussed and welded up , also has fox bumpstops in rear , and fox shocks on all fours corners with duals up front . This was toy for years , moved to north Carolina and have not touched this thing in about 6 months or so , aluminum radiator is leaking but has dual fans and custom shroud, also the front diff needs new seals and u need to attach manual 4×4 shift lever , swapped transfer case from auto to manual . So basically needs radiator fixed and front new seals , also needs new starter has a mini high torque starter from bronco graveyard, u can check price worked great for years . Headers will heat soak stock one.
ID# 166684Posted Jun 22
2007 DODGE / FORD CHASE /. PRE RUNNER
GET IT ALL 1 STOP , 2007 DODGE RAM CHASE TRUCK LOADED TO THE MAX WITH ONLY 35,000 MILES ON IT , TRAILER AND PRE RUNNER , READY TO GO , CAN SPLIT UP , SERVICE AVAILABLE IF PURCHASED, CAN SEE PRE RUNNER ALSO ON RDC IN SEPERATE AD
ID# 166642Posted Jun 20
1993 Jeep ZJ
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee 318 V8, Auto Trans NP231 transfercase, 8.8 rear end with Detroit Locker and disc brakes. Dana 30 in front with E locker. Both Axles are Trussed. Iron Rock ZJ 7" ROCK-LINK PRO Long Arm Lift Kit. Interior caged, AC blows cold, power windows, leather interior. General 315/75/16 tires. Custom high clearance front and rear bumpers. Led lights front and rear. CB radio. Runs great and works really well. odometer shows 187000 miles