ID# 175574Posted Apr 12
2007 Toyota Tacoma
THIS TRUCK WILL GO ANYWHERE, ANYTIME! 2007 TOYOTA TACOMA TRD SPORT 58,900 mi. Original owner in excellent condition with a lot of extras. Grey/Black Vinyl/Leather interior. Heated front bucket seats. Heavy-duty steel skid plate. Road Armor rear steel bumper. ARB powder coated front bumper with Warn CE M8000 winch. Front and rear air lockers for no slip traction. New K&N intake system. PIAA LED spot lights. PIAA fog lamps and rear lights. Ultra Motorsports Maverick wheels with Cooper Discovery ST Maxx Tires. Thule Cargo Rack. New Kenwood audio head with CD, Bluetooth, and hands free calling. Use it for daily transportation with the ability to go virtually anywhere.
ID# 175549Posted Apr 11
2017 Ford F450 Lariat Crew Cab
2017 Ford F450 Crew Cab, Lariat Pkg, White, Fox Shocks, 100 Gal Fuel Tank, Tan Interior, Clean truck that has never been abused. 75K Firm. 33,610 Miles, No accidents and has been professional maintained.
ID# 175538Posted Apr 11
2008 Jeep Rubicon JKU
2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon unlimited Manual 6 speed. (SOLD WITHOUT TENT).
I did not wash the vehicle or engine compartment so nothing is concealed. It is a solid used vehicle.
Long one owner history(except for part of a year) and exceptional maintenance. I planned to install a Motec LT V-8 swap, but a new project came my way that I couldn’t resist and I have way too many cars taking up space. 250,000 miles but every bit of the driveline has been replaced under Chrysler Lifetime Driveline Warranty (except for heads and axle housings). All suspension has less than 40k miles.
Recently replaced/NEW in the last 30,000 miles by Chrysler:
Entire bottom end of engine, brake master, Couple of sensors, transmission, transfer case, front & rear diffs.
Last 2 years:
New radiator, thermostat & water pump, gas tank/fuel pump, front axle shafts/CVs-new style, centerforce clutch, clutch master, clutch slave,
The only things that has not been replaced in the driveline/drivetrain are the original heads and axle housings.
There is a little bit of lifter click, but I don’t think it’s necessarily a problem, and if it is, a brand new OEM heads are cheap
4.10 gears work if you are good with a manual trans, otherwise the 35’s need the regear installed.
New 4.88 set brand new in the boxes. Will make a huge difference.
Track bar hole is wallowed and needs to be tightened occasionally or have a welded/washer/sleeve.
Suspension: Icon Stage 4 4.5” lift
• 2.5” CDCV remote reservoir kit
• Front icon springs, rear trac bar, control arms, Icon front bump stops. Welded mounts, etc
• Synergy Rear HD springs
Front end / Synergy front steering
• * Fox 2.0 ats steering dampener
• Front D44 axle welded, gusseted, and sleeved
• Teraflex front big rotor kit. Stock calipers pushed out with larger rotors
• S8002 Synergy Chromoly tie rod
• Synergy JK Front Steering Correction kit 8001 Synergy JK High Steer Drag Link Kit And flip (taper drilled). Draglink flip performs amazingly well offroad, but it takes a little getting used to on the road when driven spiritedly. Can be flipped back.
• 8005 Synergy JK Front Track Bar Bracket
• Synergy Steering Stabilizer relocation bracket. Synergy Steering stabilizer clamp 8003
• Synergy steering Brace Kit - Track bar and sector shaft. 8069-01 Front Track Bar Brace. 8069-02 Sector Shaft Brace
• Synergy Track Bar Front. 8075.
• Wheels AEV Pintlers
• BFG KO2 35” (2 are new)
• ARB front and rear bumpers w/tire carrier (front bumper needs a repaint. friend added a coat that just discentegrated)
• ARB front and rear diff covers
• AEV rear Steel corners with gobi rear mounts welded in place
• Front and rear ARB bumpers/tire carrier( buddy sprayed the front bumper with some funky paint that started to oxidize and flake). I think it might be able to be pressure washed off
• Rhino rack backbone rack system with custom extrusion mounts and rack bars
• Adams front driveshaft.
• Custom sliders
• Minimal wiring mods
• * Warn zeon 10s synthetic (6 month old motor)
• * Baja designs lights all the way around. XL80s, squadron Pros, Squadron fogs, S2 reverse
• * Switch-Pros solid state switch system with bluetooth control
• * Trucklite LED headlights
• Brand new PSC heavy duty shaft power steering pump. I think it has a bubble because when you start it sometimes takes a second for pressure to kick in.
New fuel tank and fuel pump
• New Centerforce Clutch, throwout bearing, slave-n-master.
• Just replaced: Front tierod and drag link ends, synergy sway bar links, front axleshafts and cv joints, front trackbar
• Dealer Airbag recall replacement
• Starter just replaced
• leather Rubicon seats front and rear. Front Seat airbags removed. 08 never had them
• AT Adventure Trailers interior rear cargo rack
• Rear fuse panel
• Underseat Drivers lock box
• Ram mount built into console
• Weather tech floor mats
• Rear fuse panel and junction box
• Rear hatch light
*Extra Parts Box:
• NEW misc parts: manual swaybar disconnect, set of front end joints: drag link ends, tie rod ends etc.
• Extra NEW starter
• Extra NEW driveshaft
• New Yukon 4.88 gear set ready to install
• Synergy adjustable Control Arm set
• 8051 Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms
• 8052 Rear Lower Adjustable Control Arms
• 8053 Front Upper Adjustable Control Arms
• 8054 Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms
ID# 175525Posted Apr 10
1990 Jeep Cherokee
Ready to part ways with my Cherokee , Tons of upgrades to many to list, here are a few things it has that i can think of. 10k or best offer. Runs & drives Clean Title
1990 Jeep Cherokee , new water pump hoses , pulleys & belt, fresh exhaust manifold gasket , currently on no op registration, passed smog 5 years ago & I cut the cat off right away. Still have it and it’s included with the sale
JCR front bumper
Modified intake CA smog legal , safari snorkel included with sale, not on the Jeep anymore
Front suspension is a custom 3 link kit with all Hiemed Rod ends with FOA 12 inch stroke 3.0’s Valved for Jeep Speed
Front Axle is out of an 80’s Ford F-250 Camper special High Pinion Dana 44 Fully trussed with chromo axles with CTM U joints ($300) bucks a pop 5:38 gear ration with a spool
Front hydro assist steering, I have a back up steering box, included with the sale
Full roll cage made out of DOM, some parts are chromo
2 New bucket seats from Corbeau. Never been used, seats have been sitting in storage for a long tim. Mtg tabs already Fabed into the Jeep, you would just need Harnesses. I’m 6,2 and it’s set up perfectly for me
231 transfer case with a slip yoke eliminator
Rear axle is a Dana 44 out of a Comanche Fully trussed with a TNT truss. It’s got chromo axles and a spool as well with 5:38 Gear ratio. Disk Brake Conversion
Rear suspension is set up with Deaver springs, With FOA 16 inch 3.0’s Valved for Jeep speed
LED taillights, I’ll throw in a light bar as well I believe it’s a 40 or 50 inch
KMC 17inch wheels with Maxis 35 inch Short course tires
The trailer is an 18 foot deck boat trailer that has been converted to a call hauler. Tows really nice. Everyone tells me I should move the Axles forward but I don’t fee it’s needed. Comes with a tool box as well . I’ll also give you all the tie down straps to load the Jeep. Trailer needs new tires.
ID# 175517Posted Apr 10
2016 Ford F-350
2016 F-350 SRW lariat chase truck 87,000 clean title in hand. Has Viper alarm with smart start and vehicle tracking
-Heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats
-Icon 7-9 inch coilover kit Icon leaf springs
-Brand new 17 in Method wheels and Brand new 37in Toyo open country r/t
-full size spare
-Air springs with wireless remote can adjust springs individually. ARB Dual High-Output On-Board Air Compressor. has 5 gallon tank
-AMP power running boards
-DPF, EGR cooler and valve is deleted. has EZ-lynk with GDP tunes
-Bulletproof diesel engine oil cooler with rock shield
-Exergy inlet metering valve to protect CP4 pump
-H&S fuel filter housing
-HDS7 with external antenna
-110 watt Kenwood Dual head radio
-Chase rack is made to hold 4 11 gallon hunsaker dump cans, 5 spare wheels, has pro eagle jack and mount and rigid adjustable scene light on bed.
-E-track mounted in knapheide bed
-boxes have light
-comes with tool box and parts organizer DOES NOT INCLUDE TOOLS OR PARTS
ID# 175508Posted Apr 09
1993 Ford Bronco
1993 Ford Bronco Prerunner
Very clean and well built Bronco. Performs excellent offroad, Full cage but is quiet on the street and can be driven at highway speeds and still have a conversation in the vehicle.
Ford 5.8 with 140k factory miles. Manual transfer case. E40d with punisher street valve body. Dual trans coolers. Engine is stock other than Bassani headers and K&N cold air intake. Has everything to pass a California Smog check. Runs excellent. No leaks other than the customary and very small rear main seal drip. Fresh Odyssey battery.
Front Suspension: 12” Bilstein 9100 ACV valve Coilvers with AGM sliders mounted to fabricated engine cage. 2” Bilstein air bumps. Southwest performance cut and turned beams, plated/uniballs with swing set steering.
Rear Suspension: Bilstein 9100 smooth body extra-large reservoir ACV valve shocks with 2” custom shorty Bilstein airbumps. Deaver Q80 leafs/Camburg shackles with southwest performance 2 link.
Suspension is well tuned and balanced and the vehicle works very well in offroad conditions and still drives comfortable and quiet at 80 mph on the highway.
4:56 gearing front and rear. Detroit 35 spline posi rear with a currie heavy duty 9” axle housing with wildwood 4 caliper brakes with parking brake. Freshly polished factory Alcoa wheels and 35” BFG A/T tires
Autofab hood, Autofab stock width high cut fiberglass front fenders, custom BiXenon Retrofitted headlights. Michael Cox / Pirate Lab Front rear prerunner bumpers. Custom built hood and fender mounts built by Cho with aluminum inner fender wells. All powdercoated. Rigid front light bar. Desolate Motorsports roof rack and fuel tank skid plate.
Full 1.75” DOM Tig welded cage tied into the frame with urethane mounts to reduce/eliminate road noise. Almost all interior panels have been reinstalled. Full cab dynomatted under headliner and carpet. Motorola 110 W race radio. 8” Lowrance Baja 840 GPS. Great stereo system with iphone connection. Dual mastercraft Baja XD seats. Momo steering wheel.
You will not find a cleaner Bronco. Very well built with tremendous time and attention put into the details. Prerun the Baja 1000 and / or comfortably drive the wife and kids to church on Sunday. Would cost 80K + to replicate.
ID# 172470Posted Apr 08
2009 Predator X - 18 Pre-Runner Buggy X-18 Buggy
• EPA Approved : Buggy has a Clean Title.
• GM / Chevrolet Ecotec
• 170HP 2.2 Liter Engine @ 155 Ft. Lbs. of Torque
• Exhaust: Stainless Steel Twin Tip Muffler with Stainless Steel Header Manifold, Certified Catalytic Converter
• Stainless Steel Intake Manifold
• Cooling: Large Capacity Radiator, Triple 9” Fans (Independently Relayed and Fused)
• Air Filter: UMP Large Air Filter
• Power Steering Rack
• Alternator 120 Amp
• Automatic CVT
• 8 to 1 (2WD) .091 Differential, F-N-R Transmission
• Axles: 1-1/4” Chromoly with 930 CV Joints
• Automatic Clutch uses Kevlar Belt
• Shifter: Billet Machined Aluminum F-N-R
Transmission Oil Cooler and Pump
• Chassis Construction: 1-1/2” .120 Wall, Chromoly, Mig Welded (This car is the S model. with .120 Wall instead of the stock .095)
• Suspension Rear: 1-1/2” .130” Wall, Chromoly, 4130 Swing Arms
• Suspension Front: 1-1/2” .130” Wall, Chromoly Double A-Arm, Tig and Mig Welded
• Spindles Front: 1-1/2” Chromoly, Mig/Tig Welded
• Full Skid Plate
• Frame: Powder Coated
• Gel Coated Fiberglass Body, Color Red
Performance and Fuel Capacity:
• Keyed High Speed Ignition Approx. 70 MPH
• Keyed Low Speed Ignition Not set up
• Fuel Capacity: 16.0 Gallons
Brakes, Suspension, Tires & Wheels:
• Travel and Suspension: 20” Front and 18” Rear
• Chromoly Heims 7/8” and 3/4”
• Shocks Front: Vogtland Off-Road 10” x 2.0” x 7/8”, Piggy Back Reservoir, Nitrogen Filled
• Shocks Rear: Vogtland Off-Road 13” x 2.0” x 7/8”, Piggy Back Reservoir, Nitrogen Filled
• Front Hubs: Heavy Duty 2” Hollow Spindles
• Rear Hubs: S10 Chromoly Micro Stub and Bearing
• Brakes, Front and Rear Independent: 4 Calipers, 2 - 4 Piston with 9” Drilled Rotors Front, 2- 4 piston with 11-1/2” Drilled Rotors Rear
• Dual Brake Reservoir with F-to-R Adjustable Bias
• Emergency Brake
• All Terrain Tires Front and Rear 33” Goodyear Wrangler
• 5 Bolt Cast Wheels , Walker Evans Beadlock
Heated Seats , Adjustable
Simpson 5 Point Safety Belts
Simpson Window Nets
Simpson Limit Straps
16 Gallon Fuel Tank
Optional Accessories :
7 Auto Meter Gauges , 2” Fuel pressure , 2” Fuel Level ,2” Transmission Temperature , 2” Oil Pressure , 2” Volts
2” Water Temperature , 3 3/8” RPM
Roof Rack with Four 6” HID Lights
Front HID , High and Low Beams
Front 10”LED Rigid Light BAR / Amber Color
Rear LED Tail/Brake Lights/Blinker Lights
Rear 36” LED light Bar with Brake lights/ Amber / Blue
Windshield with Wiper
Master on/off Switch
Buggy Whip mount , 2 Different poles,one Lights
Weight 1900 LBs
Measures 64” High 143” Length
Front 90” Wide Rear 84” Wide
ID# 175385Posted Apr 06
2006 Toyota Tacoma
Crew Cab 4 x 4 auto trans and E locker. Built from new by SDHQ in Arizona. Wide fiberglass fenders and bedsides. Camburg lontravel kitt in front with Fox 2.5 coilovers, 2.5 bypasses, 2.0 x 2" bumps and heavy duty extended axelshafts. Rear has deaver springs with custom frame mounts and shackles. Fox 2.5 bypasses and 2.0 x 4" bumps. Custom tube bumpers. bed cage and tire carrier. Spray in bed liner. Boxed and cross braced rear frame. Custom aluminum panels front bumper and inner fender wells. Hunsaker racing seats front and rear. Custom center console in rear. Pioneer deck, JBL speakers with Rockford Fosgate amps and sub behind rear seats. Two extreamly bright Rigid light bars. Led backup and interior lights. Six matching Ultra wheels with BFG 315/70 x 17 KO2's. Dealer installed TRD supercharger @ 98,400 miles. Has smaller URD pulley and fuel pump upgrade. 3" stainless cat back exhaust dumped at axel.
ID# 175398Posted Apr 06
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU Super clean, been on the trails only 3 Times. The lift and all equipment has less than 5k miles on it. Everything works great. Here are some of the options Listed but I’m sure there is some not listed.
Only 22k on it still under Factory Warranty
1. Rv Tow hooks Maximus 3
2. Light mounts front Bumper max 3
3. Winch Plate Max 3
4. Stinger bar Max 3
5. Baja Designs LP6 & LP4 on Hood
6. Vision X light bracket for A Pillar
7. Led lights RockSlide Engineering
8. Grille lights and other storage stuff
9. ROCKSLIDE Engineering Steps
10. Winch 10k Syn Rope with Factory 55
11. Adj track bar 314.99
12. Bump Stops TeraFlex
13. Front and rear Diff covers
14. Steering kit
15. Fox Stabilizer
16. Teraflex 2.5 kit with Falcon 3.3 shocks
17. Arb Onboard Air
18. Tinted front Ceramic windshield
19. Rear tire carrier Teraflex
20. Dirty Life wheels with 37” Toyo MT
21. Center Council & Hand rail divider
22. Factory Morpar wire harness for bumper tow behind Rv
A lot more I’m missing
ID# 175233Posted Mar 31
2016 Chevy Express 2500
This is a Quigley 4x4 van. Previously owned by Oregon State Lottery so it was a lightly used van in great condition. I recently bought & modified it to be a chase van for my race team. It is a brown van. It was professionally wrapped in red. Weldtec front and rear bumpers with tire rack and cargo rack. New Warn 12.5 winch. BD LP9 lights. Alumnus roof rack & awning. Bed slide 1000. Toyota Sienna rear adjustable seats. Method wheels With BFG’s. Kenwood dual head race radio. Added wood shelf that can be for storage or a bed. With the fully wrapped interior of cargo area with dynamat the van is quiet and stays cool. Will include some of misc recovery gear and 4 race fuel dump cans shown in pictures. clean Oregon title. 97396 miles. A few pictures show van with race decals taken off. And a few pictures before the red wrap.