Mechanically minded, eager-to-learn person wanted to assemble complex equipment for industrial equipment manufacturer. Full time position with benefits, located in Valencia, CA location. Position can potentially grow into added responsibilities involving U.S. or worldwide travel for customer installations or equipment servicing.
- Assemble complex electro-mechanical industrial casting equipment and machinery.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude required, with willingness to learn from experienced senior employees and management.
- English language proficiency highly desired.
- Organized person with developed organizational skills highly desired.
- Organize and maintain parts inventory.
- Work with company to develop and refine engineering mechanical drawings of products.
- Work in a fast moving team environment with others, including welders/fabricators and assemblers.
- Experience with welding and metal fabrication skills would be a plus.