This 2005 Unimog U500 may be one of the most insane Off-Road vehicles legally allowed on the road. With the fully equipped camper on the back the whole system is self sustainable for up to 2 full weeks with four passengers. You are only limited by fuel and water and it has a pump and filter system to fill fresh water on the go.
Purchased and Serviced by the ONLY certified Unimog shop in the country. http://www.terryleeenterprises.com
The camper was built by Phoenix Custom Campers. Their Lifting roof model has been tested and proven for years.
Self sustainable due to the:
• 100 gallon clean water tank
• 12 gallon grey water tank for the sink
• 18 gallon grey water tank for the shower
• 100 gallon diesel fuel tank
• 2- 170w Zamp Solar panels on the roof
• 1- 100 watt flat solar panel on the roof
• Cummins diesel generator for off the grid power
• Vinyl wood floors
• White cabinets
• Additional Stair Storage.
• Fridge and freezer,
• Full shower
• Composting toilet and sink
• Sink with an induction two burner cooktop.
• Dining area is equipped with 6 seat belts, removable table that transforms into a bed.
• Above the dining area are two hooks for hammocks. (Sleeps 2 more)
• Stairs lead to the master loft with a California king memory foam bed,
• Plenty of head room to relax and ports to charge your devices.
• Only 47,000 miles on this Unimog , built on a Mercedes engine it’s not due for it first major overhaul until 500,000 miles. There so many more adventures to be had!
• The Automatic Transmission can also act as a semi automatic or fully manual transmission with the option of emergency gear selecting.
• This allows you to have full control of this equipment at all times.
• 24 forward gears
• 16 reversing gears
• Ability to use the exhaust brake and engine brake down steep grades.
• 3000 miles on new tires purchased 2019
• Tires 395 x 85 x R20 XZL Michelin, these tires can craw over almost any kind of terrain
• CTIS (onboard tire inflation from the cab)
• Bluetooth stereo
• Roof Mounted Auxiliary Cab air conditioning unit
• Cruise control
• Air Ride seats
• At the rear there is a pintle hitch and standard hitch with an extension.
• 1300 lb lift gate with box “garage”
• Simple to winterize with onboard compressor
• Heavy duty 17,500 lb winch
The chassis is rated for 33,000 lbs. Fully loaded with gear, diesel, water, four people and all of their luggage you weigh in at 24,500lb, leaving plenty of room to accessorize.
This Unimog is located in Anaheim, CA