2015 Dodge Ram Ecodiesel:
* Crew Cab w/ short bed (5'7"s)
* Only 41K miles
* V6 3.0 liter with turbo
* Cold Air Intake (K & N)
* Reverse backup camera
* I have brand new Katzkin black leather seats with white double stitched
diamond pattern. Fits entire truck including center console. Not
installed yet but, plan on soon.
* 8" x 7" Aftermarket LCD full touchscreen head unit.
* Banks Programmer w/ digital gauge mounted to molded A-pillar.
* Pedal Commander adjustable throttle response controller (16 modes)
FRONT END SUSPENSION:
* Gunnar (GORR) Off road Long Travel Race Kit.(Strapped @ 16")
* Custom Laser cut & fabricated upper & lower A-Arms w/ heim joints.
* GORR Dual shock towers for coil over & bypass.
* 3" x 14" KING Triple bypass w/ remote reservoir.
* 3" x 14" KING Dual rate coil overs w/ remote reservoir. (Recently serviced)
* GORR fabricated bump stop mounts and cans - 2.5" x 2.5" KING Bump stops
(Fully charged as of 2 months ago)
* CookCraft Metal custom built uprights/spindles. (Had refabricated to shorten the front wheelbase a few inches. Was originally 101"s, now 98"s)
* Custom built Sway bar w/ heim links.
* 1 3/4" Shock tower engine hoop
* 14" Kartek quad wrapped limit straps. Truck is strapped at 16"s of travel but,
can go up to 18"s with proper adjustment.
* Bolt on and modified front skid plate.
* 6" Fiberwerx Front Fenders (Color matched to truck- Granite metallic crystal
* Brand new Power Stop Brake calipers w/ slotted and drilled rotors
* GORR Heavy duty Steering Tie rod links w/ reverse threaded heim joints on
both ends for easy alignment adjustment.
* 1 3/4" Diameter rock sliders/ foot steps. Welded directly to frame for added
cab protection in the rough stuff.
* Smoked head light, tail light, and 3rd brake light lenses with LED lamps.
* (5) 37"x 12.50R17 M/T's on Method 304 "Double Standards" Machined finish.
(Still have over 90% tread, less than 4000 miles on them. Wheels are less than 1 year old. Not a single scratch)
REAR END SUSPENSION:
* GORR Off road heavy duty short course 4 link kit w/ adjustable links.
* GORR Off road Stealth Bed cage w/ removable center support for extra
* 3" x 12" KING Triple Bypass piggyback
* 3" x 14" KING dual rate coil overs
* GORR custom fabbed bump stop mounts, pads, and cans (2.5"x4" KING
* Tri-Strap ratchet tie down holder for matching spare tire (37"x12.5R17 on
matched Method 304 wheel - "Double Standard" Machined finish.
* 14" Kartek Quad wrapped limit straps (Rear end strapped @ 15"s of travel.
Again, more travel is possible w/ right adjustments)
* Fully sprayed heavy duty bed liner. Still in near perfect shape.
* Welded on tow hitch receiver. Hitch is braced from frame rail to frame rail as
well as bumper. Tow hitch is accessible by removing license plate with
*GORR High clearance fabricated rear bumper w/ working LED license plate
* Brand new Optima Red Top recently rerouted to the back of bed.
* Truck will fit 2 full size dirt bikes. Center portion of bed cage can be removed
for more space.
I am sure there is things I have missed so feel free to contact me with any questions? Or if you would like me to send more pics/vids, etc. I am moving to Idaho very soon. However, the truck will remain here in California at my Dad's shop in Covina, CA as there is a larger market for these types of trucks.
Asking $38k obo. I am not in a hurry to sell so please do not bother trying to lowball. I will consider any reasonable offers or possible trade for newer 4 seater UTV plus cash.