SEMA Multiple Design Award Winner
This 2013 Ford F-350 super duty designed by EcoTrek for the Ford Motor Company’s SEMA booth was designed to be an ‘eco-friendly’ ride as well as support and recovery vehicle that is equipped for almost any adventure – on or off the grid! There are trucks that can go off road, and then there are trucks that can go into the wilderness and keep going...and going...and going. If long and comfortable expeditions are your desire,this is the ultimate overlanding vehicle for you.
This F350 super duty crew cab has an ARB rooftop shelter, dual side ARB awnings, ARB and Rigid lighting, Eaton Detroit lockers, Fusion front bumper/rear bumper/brush guard,Warn 16.5 TI winch and so much more that allow it to be used in more rugged-type locations. The 6.7-litre V8 diesel engine has an increased supply of fuel with a Transfer Flow fuel tank stored under the bed of the truck. An adjustable 9-inch lift from Bulletproof Suspension with aftermarket Fox shocks and reservoirs have been installed on the chassis. 37” Open Country M/T tires sit on twenty-inch BMF wheels – with a full size matching spare on the rear! The interior has lockable Truck Vault storage cabinets, LED lighting, electric vent and a SpaceKap custom shell that offers access from either side as well as the rear dual doors. You will even enjoy the heated and air conditioned leather seats while on the road!
I purchased this beauty/beast from the designer after it was done touring the country representing Ford Motor Company at auto shows as well as promoting EcoTrek. It was purchased with 16k miles on the odometer, and I have personally enjoyed driving it another 20k miles –it only has 36,602 original miles. This Ford F350 has been babied by me, garage kept the much of the time and only driven about 6k miles the past two years. I’ve only taken it on a few trips down some fire roads as pictured, but this Super Duty is ready to go anywhere at anytime!
Additional Features and Options of this Ford F-350 Super Duty Crew Cab
· Transfer Flow 50 gallon fuel tank
· Volant Air
· Thule racks and Thule Carriers
· Rigid lighting – integrated within the front and rear bumpers
· ARB Intensity lights on brush guard
· ARB Tourmaster Tent – new last year, never used
· ARM Tourmaster Awnings – installed on both sides,new last year, never used
· Fusion bumpers – front and rear
· Line-X coating : bumpers, brush guard, wheel wells,truck bed
· Warn 16.5Ti winch – brand new,never used
· Space Kap shell – side entries, rear doors, vented fan, led lighting
· 37” Open Country M/Ts –approximately 5-6k miles on them
· Tire Gate tire carrier with full size spare matching set
· Bulletproof Suspension
· Fox Shocks and Fox reservoirs
· Firestone Air Bags
· Viair air compressor and tank
· AMP steps – electric side entry steps and three manual additional steps for access
· Custom full body paint – no wrap, no stickers, no decals
· BMF 20” wheels
· Detroit Eaton lockers – auto rear, manual front switch
· Nitro gearing
· Borla exhaust tip
I’m sure there’s even more to mention and I will do so throughout this listing. This Super Duty also comes with the original, matching tailgate with backup camera. Please be sure to ask any question you may have should you be an interested and serious buyer. Beware, this truck gets a whole bunch of attention out on the road – people asking questions about it, people wanting to sit in it, people wanting to take pictures of it. You do get used to it, and it actually gets to be pretty fun stopping and talking and showing it to others. It was shared that the build cost exceeded $130,000 as it sits today! Whether you drive it around town, enjoy it to overland, as a chase truck or simply to get away into the hills – it’s a perfect solution for all the above!
For a couple videos of the truck, follow these links. Some of the gear may have been removed or replaced since these video were taken.
Go ahead and fast forward to minutes 1:55
And just for fun…
Thank you for looking at my listing!