ID# 138642Posted Apr 16
We are growing here at Alpha Fab! We are looking to expand operations into full chassis servicing, race prep and full builds. We are seeking individuals who are the best of the best in metal fabrication, design, engineering, form, and fitment. Must be versed in chassis design from blueprint to final welding. We are NOT looking for an apprentice. We are looking individual[s] to help us take our company to the next level. Based on the individual(s), our salary package may include:
• Relocation costs/bonus
• Highly Competitive Salary
• Paid Vacations & Holidays
• Potential for Profit Sharing
• Fabrication skills MUST be top tier - TIG/MIG skills MUST be top tier.
• Strong mechanical ability and proficient in math. (Geometry and Trigonometry a must)
• Experienced in working with finished architectural metals, including proper material handling, cutting, drilling, screwing, notching, and grinding.
• Ability to operate shop equipment ie: mill, lathe, plasma, radial, chop and table saws; drill, punch press and basic hand tools to measure and cut dimensions accurately.
• Able to read and understand shop drawings.
• Mechanical knowledge and skills are a very high plus.
• Must be self-motivated and work independently.
• Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to a variety of day to day projects that may vary, as well as the ability to work several project simultaneously.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
• Metal finishing and polishing ability is a plus.
• Work will be in the shop and in the field.
Please email resumes to [email protected] or call 734.794.3082 ext 1 for more info.
ID# 138594Posted Apr 15
We are looking for a prep / mechanic / fabricator person to be in sole charge of our one truck TT spec team. You will be prepping and repairing after I ding, the Race Truck, Two RZRs, Chase truck and Trailers. If there is no work you may be asked to perform general automotive repairs on customers cars. You MUST be knowledgeable self-motivated and speak KIWI. Or at least pretend too. As this is a Sole charge position there is nowhere to hide or nobody to sweep the floor for you or wipe your nose after a wee cry. Wingers, whiners, stoners, baby’s need not apply – You must be tidy and organized and get it. We are a small family-based operation who love to head out into the desert and give it shit.
Position is around 40 hours a week and days off and hours can be adjusted to suit you and your family’s needs. (No HR person was bothered in the writing of this AD).
IMMIDIATE START and based in San Diego 92110.
ID# 138105Posted Apr 02
The Technical Sales Specialist will handle inside sales and will use their familiarity with shocks, suspension, and a broad variety of off-road vehicles to provide tech support during the sales process. Experienced applicants only please!
AccuTune Off-Road specializes in custom tuned shocks, springs, and suspension systems in order to provide superior ride comfort and off-road performance. AccuTune Off-Road is committed to hiring, developing, and retaining the best professionals in the industry.
Assist customers with product inquiries and sales
Provide Tech Support for a variety of shocks & vehicles
Use AccuTune Calculator to determine proper spring rates & valving
Accurately enter sales into system
Learn new product lines
Meet sales objectives
Provide feedback on new products
Work with peers to increase company productivity
Plan & attend shows & events – BOE (Based on Experience)
Assist at shock tuning sessions - BOE
Off-road suspension & shock experience
Proficient in word, excel, and outlook
Pay: Highly Competitive, BOE
Bonus: Tied to achievement of goals, BOE
Benefits: Health Care (Kaiser KP INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY SILVER 70 HMO) (or equivalent amount applied to plan of your choice)
Holidays: 10 days per year
Vacation: 2 weeks, growing at 1 day per year up to 4 weeks
Hours: 7:30 to 5:30 (Flexible)
Start Date: ASAP
ID# 137696Posted Mar 24
EWR (Evan Weller Racing Inc.) is a full service race car shop, located in Simi Valley, CA (just out side of the San Fernando Valley and Ventura).
EWR specializes in:
- Off-road Race Car Preparation for Trucks and Buggies
- Third Member / Differential Service, Repair, Complete Builds
- Race Car Plumbing (In-House or Mobile Services available)
- Chassis Fabrication / Welding Repairs
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Vehicle Set-Up
- Track / Race Pit Support
Over the years we have successfully prepped a number of different off-road race vehicles raced in, TT, 6100, 7200, 1450, 10, 8, 12, Dual Sport Pre-runners, along with Short Course Pro 2 Race Trucks and Pro Buggies for the Score, BITD, Snore, More, Loors, Etc..
EWR Vendors include:
- RPI Fasteners
- Brown and Miller Racing Solutions
- US Gear
- Motive Gear
- Trition Race Coolers
To Inquire about project quotes please email [email protected] or call (818) 620-9900
Check out more of our work at,
Instagram: @Evan_Weller_Racing along with Facebook: Evan Weller / Evan Weller Racing
ID# 76951Posted Dec 29
Sat phones help you communicate before, during, and after the race, when other systems fail. Satmodo wants to make your sat phone experience even better! We will walk you through setting up and testing your phone, so you know how to use it. We will include all the accessories you need to make your sat phone Race Ready. And if you rent multiple phones, we'll let you pool your prepaid minutes to get the best overall value.
We offer all of the newer Iridium phones with NO activation fee, NO deposit, NO hidden costs, and we will actually answer the phone when you call for help!
FREE local pickups in San Diego!
Price is important, but getting reliable customer service and equipment that works makes all the difference.
Race Ready Rentals starting at $34.99/wk
Call Us 24/7 at (800) 279-2366
Email us at [email protected]
ID# 138457Posted Apr 11
3 - job openings in Las Vegas, NV
- Retail off road/utv parts store - Sales, stocking, orders and possibly installs depending on experience.
- Shop helper - Help take cars/trucks apart, clean parts, sand blast, learn as much as you want and work your way up.
- Fabricator - Capable of mig welding, at least some experience tig welding, notching tubes, making plate parts. Other knowledge is a plus.
Please email resume or any previous experience you have. All pay based on knowledge and experience. Thank you.
ID# 138446Posted Apr 11
Hvac installer must be able to braze and do basic electrical. Must be able to work on there own with a clean driving record
$20.00 - $25.00 hr depending on experience
ID# 138374Posted Apr 09
We are a very busy Off-Road and Classic Car shop. Need a Experienced detail oriented Mechanic/Fabricator to start right away. Must have your own tools. Hopefully someone who has a passion for 4 wheel drives and Classic cars. No drugs, no smokers, no drama
ID# 138356Posted Apr 09
CnC Trailers Inc. is looking for a couple new trailer builders. We are in need of a couple good guys asap. Full Time position. Steel Fabrication, Plumbing, Electrical, Fuel Systems, LP Systems, Cabinet Mfg. Painting, Aluminum Sheet Metal, Flooring, Etc.... We are a custom trailer manufacture. We built everything from an 8' Flat Bed to 53' Race Trailers, Toy Haulers, Stackers etc... Pay determined by Experience. Email [email protected] or call 714-630-6883
ID# 137968Posted Mar 29
We at Pacific Motorsports are looking for an experienced full time powersports technician to join our team. We are growing rapidly and need an additional full time tech to help carry the load. Our labor rate is $125 per hour and pay is based on experience. We're conveniently located in Los Angeles' South Bay! Please reach out with any questions! Look forward to hearing from you!