ID# 132395Posted Nov 14
California Autoworx located in Riverside.
We offer all autobody services:
Insurance work. All major carriers - We are an approved vendor.
Custom paint - simple respray to candy show winners.
Touch ups- We perform 6 days of Dealer lot damage, so a bumper scuff is not an issue to repair.
Race team panel programs. 2 day turn time. Wholesale rates for multiple re-paints yearly. All budgets and finish quality options available.
Sand cars- chassis freshen up (more cost effective than a tear down and powder coat)
Candy paint-pearls-flakes-20 base colors it is all easy.
Detailing and color sand and polish service 6 days a week. Autos-Trucks-Trailers-motorhomes.
Custom projects- Auto Stereo enclosures- UTV Boxes- Tool boxes- Color matched service beds- Color matched spray in bedliner- unlimited options.
Expert color matching. Full blends. Seamless repairs.
16 years in business and moved to a new Riverside location.
3265 Van Buren Blvd Unit C/D Riverside CA 92503.
We deliver on our race team paint programs as we understand deadlines.
ID# 131512Posted Oct 23
chassis manufacturing and plate work, tig and some mig. We have spec trucks and thophy trucks to get built. need 2 fabricators. table welder needed also.
ID# 131505Posted Oct 23
Must Have knowledge/experience in off-road
-Must be able to multitask
-Good customer service
ID# 131240Posted Oct 16
Off Road,Hot Rods,Race Cars,Boats,Motorcycles you name it! From fabrication to assembly we do it in house. Need your car wired, got you covered! Need a roll cage, or a ground up build thats us! Located in Fallbrook California @ 2525a north old hwy 395 right by the Rainbow Valley Blv exit. Just look for the giant American flag! or contact Sean @ 951-208-5256
ID# 76951Posted Jul 25
Sat phones help you communicate before, during, and after the race, when other systems fail. Satmodo wants to make your sat phone experience even better! We will walk you through setting up and testing your phone, so you know how to use it. We will include all the accessories you need to make your sat phone Race Ready. And if you rent multiple phones, we'll let you pool your prepaid minutes to get the best overall value.
We offer all of the newer Iridium phones with NO activation fee, NO deposit, NO hidden costs, and we will actually answer the phone when you call for help!
FREE local pickups in San Diego!
Price is important, but getting reliable customer service and equipment that works makes all the difference.
Race Ready Rentals starting at $34.99/wk
Call Us 24/7 at (800) 279-2366
Email us at [email protected]
ID# 132301Posted Nov 12
Looking for Mechanic / Parts installer : Performance Parts ,Suspension, Wheels & Tires ,Lighting, UTV Parts and Accessories.
ID# 132165Posted Nov 08
Full time position at Foutz Motorsports in Mesa, Arizona. Fabrication with MIG and TIG experience in the off-road racing community. Prep and build of 6100 Spec/TT trucks and other fabrication projects. Must be self starter and want to work. Must be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision. Must have own hand tools. Shop supplies welders, and other heavy tools. Need minimum of 5 years experience in all areas of off-road racing and fabrication. Full time plus work in a fast paced environment. you will have to order parts, pack kits in boxes to ship, weld and fabricate, call customers, manage some lower level staff members, do mechanical work, and like a clean shop. Pay is depending on experience and lots of opprotunity for growth. Making $60k to $80k is possible with correct candidate and work ethic.
ID# 131945Posted Nov 03
Student at the fab school in rancho Cucamonga looking for work as soon as possible. Call or text me at 530-350-0285
ID# 131942Posted Nov 03
Saints Offroad is Hiring Full Time Technicians and Fabricators!
ID# 131873Posted Nov 01
Expert Welder / Fabricator
Creo Industries has an immediate position open for an Expert Welder / Fabricator. This person must pay close attention to detail, be intelligent and use common sense. Ability to self start and follow directions. Must have minimum of 5 years experience with off-road, automotive or aerospace type fabrication and welding. Not a entry level position. Applicant must have advanced common sense skills and self structured. Please read the qualifications for this job before applying. A great clean work environment with challenging and exciting build projects.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Daily tasks of welding and preparing jobs for fabrication
• Ability to read blue prints and build to fixtures from hand made / bent parts
• Know how to bend tubing and make parts from scratch
• Attention to detail on prints to ensure ALL product is correct and passes QC
• Ability get to work on time every day without drama.
• Must understand urgency and timeline delivery is key
• Self starter and hard worker to meet deadlines
• Must have own hand tools and tool box at job site to work from. Welding and heavy fabrication equipment is provided.
• Must be able to fully capable of safe and efficient operation of welding machinery, related equipment, saws, grinders, sanders, and hand tools.
• Must be able to setup welding machines correctly for the process of welding light gage steel, stainless, or aluminum using TIG (GTAW) process to produce full penetration, quality, attractive welds without excessive heat or blow out in both vertical and horizontal applications in accordance with customer requirements or company procedures.
• Must be able to read welding requirement from company or customer drawings and pass pre-employment welding test including a blueprint and welding symbol reading test
• Must be able to understand and execute standard welding procedures and processes
• Must be able to inspect one’s own work and use precision measuring instruments such as calipers, go/no-go gages,
• Must be able to use or create simple fixturing jigs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Know how to bend tubing by hand and do bend calculations
• Build laser cut and bent sheet metal/round tubes parts into welded assemblies
• Round tube and thin sheet metal work. DOM, 4130 and thin sheet metal and aluminum parts
• TIG welding a must and will have to pass weld test must be expert level at all steel, stainless, aluminum welding
• MIG welding a must and must be expert level with steel
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and be a team player to accomplish the company goals
• Self-motivated, assertive, and responds to production metrics
• Must know how to read and operate basic measurement tools (tape measure, protractor, calipers)
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above own interests
• MUST have reliable transportation to get to work on time every time.
• Must have own tools to perform duties required.
• 5 plus years minimum experience in fabrication of this type. If you are not an expert level fabricator and welder this job is not for you.
• Prior experience with solid works a plus
• Automotive or Aerospace mechanical a plus
• Off-Road race team experience or other similar racing experience in other types of racing a plus
• Operates forklift or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist materials to staging area.
• Cleans work area.
Summary of Experience and Education
• High school Diploma or GED
• Must be detail oriented and able to pay close attention to detail and follow instructions
• Minimum of 5 years in fabrication and welding and must be at expert level in all of these type of tasks.
• Compensation $15-20 DOE with growth possibilities.
• Hours are shift dependent and varying. Full time position. Position may require overtime in order to meet production deadlines.