Wheels/Tires

Projects, Baja, Yokohama Tires & Misc Wheels For Sale

ID# 146413Posted Nov 12
PREMIUM LISTING
For_sale $250

For sale:

2 = 35x12.50x15 BFG Projects with Method wide 5 buggy wheels. $250 Each

2 = 33x10.5x15 Yokohama Supper digger with centerline wheels and inter tube. $165 Each

2 = 235/85R16 BFG All-Terrain T/A with RACE wheels. $175 Each. Tires are almost brand new and shaved.

2= 33x10.5x15 BFG Baja TA mounted on BTR wheels. Tires are shaved and still in decent shape. $175 each

Text or call Scott 562-244-2299, located in Chino

Beadlock Wheels & Tires - Set of Five

ID# 146031Posted Nov 03
PREMIUM LISTING
For_sale $875

Five Champion Beadlock Wheels with Goodyear DuraTrac 315/16R16 (35's)
Set off 5 Wheels and tires ( just balance and ready to go)
(THESE ARE REAL BEADLOCK WHEELS)
- 16 x 9 wheels (bolt pattern 6 x 5.5) - Toyota and some Chevy & GMC's
- Custom Rock Rings
-Grade 9 bolts
-Tire have 40% tread
858-774-7503

2018 Super Duty Wheels and Tires

ID# 146008Posted Nov 02
PREMIUM LISTING
For_sale $1,200

Set of 4 18" wheels and tires PLUS brand new spare on steel wheel. Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar tires size LT275/70R18E with less than 2500 miles. Spare has zero miles.

6 BFG KO 35x12.50R15 on 5x5.5 Wheels

ID# 146000Posted Nov 01
PREMIUM LISTING
For_sale $650

6 BFG KO (not KO2) All Terrian 35x12.50R15 tires on Ford Bronco OEM aluminum wheels (15”) that were black powder coated. Came off a desert prerunner bronco. All tires hold air and have some rock rash. 2 have about 90% tread left, 2 have about 60% tread left, and the other 2 have about 40% with alignment wear but make good spares. Willing to sell 1 to all 6. I will not separate the wheels from the tires, must buy both.

$650 OBO for all 6 or
90% tires I’d sell for $150 each
60% tires I’d sell for $100 each
40% tires I’d sell for $75 each

2 tires BFGoodrich Mudterrain with wheels btr 255/75/17

ID# 145186Posted Oct 13
PREMIUM LISTING
For_sale $320

2 tires BFGoodrich Mudterrain with wheels btr 255/75/17 $320.00

New sand tires and wheels

ID# 145163Posted Oct 13
PREMIUM LISTING
For_sale $2,500

There’s loads of bargin wheel sets on the market but these are new top of the line s.t.u. 1300 paddla trak #2 paddles with 1200 desert trak fronts that have been hand buffed to remove shaved lug remnants giving them a smooth appearance. There mounted on15” Douglas sector beadlocks with a 4 on 156 pattern. Complete set with an extra front that was never mounted. These will work on the XP turbo but are best suited for h.p.ranging from 200 and up. I purchased these for a car that is being sold with desert tires so I don’t need them. I purchased them from Fullerton sand sports for 3150.00 out the door and then spent countless hrs hand buffing. I’m asking 2500.00 and will accept credit cards
2/ 15”x8” wheels
2/15”x11” wheels
Package price———- 1195.00
3/ front tires————- 840.00
2/ paddles ————— 790.00
Assemble and mount— 100.00
Tax———————— 225.00
Total ——————— 3150.00

General Grabber Red label Race tires 37/12.5/17 with Rims

ID# 145108Posted Oct 11
PREMIUM LISTING
For_sale $1,000

General Grabber Red Label race tires on American Racing Mohave wheels. 37/12.5/17 There are 6 tires and 5 rims. selling the set for $1000
2 spares have 90% and the 4 mounted have 50% They are coming off of a 2004 dodge ram 2500.
No Punctures all hold air.
Las Vegas

TOYO TIRES

ID# 145087Posted Oct 11
PREMIUM LISTING
For_sale $2,000

5 NEW TOYO TIRES OPEN COUNTRY 37 X 13.50 X 17

2 17 X 9 Pro Truck Wheels and 1 15 X 6 Centerline Beadlock

ID# 145059Posted Oct 10
PREMIUM LISTING
For_sale $100

Two 17 X 9 Pro Truck Wheels 50.00 each. One 15 X 6 VW Centerline Beadlock wide 5 VW lug pattern 150.00

4 15” omf beadlocks with 35” projects

ID# 146512Posted Nov 14

For_sale $600

Set of 4 omf beadlocks 5 on 5.5 pattern drilled for 5/8 studs. mounted to 35” projects .
2 have decent amount of tread and 2 are a little chewed up. All hold air. No trades and will not separate don’t ask. Need them out of garage $600

  Wheels/Tires