SoCal SuperTrucks caters to the customer who demands only the best for their Truck, SUV, or UTV. The team at SoCal SuperTrucks takes pride in every aspect of building custom vehicles and being your premier parts supplier.
Sales Counter Job Listing
Essential Duties and Functions
• Greet customers when they walk-in or call the shop; assist customers with their service or parts questions and needs.
• Provide excellent customer service by serving as the first and last point of contact for all services rendered and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the repair process.
• Contact customers and receive authorization for all repairs, up-sales, or service changes deemed necessary after technician performs diagnostic checkout.
• Describe and suggest all optional equipment available for customer purchase. Explain fully product performance, application, and benefits to customers.
• Operate the store computer system to search for parts and maintain inventory accuracy.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
• Write estimates with labor, parts, and service pricing, including tax; prepare customer sales invoice in accordance with company procedure.
• Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions.
• Answer phone calls and promptly respond to customer inquiries through email.
• Conduct business in an ethical and professional manner.
• Keeps up-to-date on new products and services within the industry.
• Consumer Sales Experience in a Retail Environment
• Aftermarket Automotive Experience / Knowledge
• Organizational & Time Management Skills a Must!
• Proficient in Microsoft Office w/ Grammar & Spelling Accuracy
• Must Possess a Positive Attitude & Work Well in a Team Environment
• Some Saturdays will be Req’d